Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GMG's chain of reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I roleplay character which is hostile to GMG.

However, it creates pretty awkward situations, in which a random GMG patrol triggers Kishiro patrol. Which, in turn, triggers every single Kusari lawful. This is a huge issue for Hogosha ID which cannot be friendly through bribes to Kishiro due to their rephacks, as it is forced to be no bigger than -0.30. Even if you are green with KNF and KSP, the issue still occurs due to stronger affinity chain between them and Kishiro.

Is there any way to solve that up, like severing Kishiro-GMG NPC affiliation?
GMG and Kishiro are allies, and Kishiro and the Hogosha definitely don't like each other anyway. GMG NPCs also don't spawn in Kusari much, aren't they limited to Aomori and the the planet in Honshu? Overall, I don't see such a change as particularly necessary.
The best solution here would probably be to make the Hogosha ID rephack neutral nodock to the GMG even if they're hostile in lore.
(11-11-2017, 02:03 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]The best solution here would probably be to make the Hogosha ID rephack neutral nodock to the GMG even if they're hostile in lore.

I agree, this seems like the easiest and fastest fix more likely than not
There are plenty of things that are bonkers when observing npc to npc relations in kusari space, and how they can affect passing players.

Plenty of times I saw hogosha pirating ksp transports (when the situation is not suitable in terms of relations or success), or hogosha rushing to the aid of some moronic farmer raider group, getting themselves red to knf players or other people in bad relation with farmers.

Also saw some times the gmg -> kishiro = everyone red, but usually happens in places far away from bases (Osaka wreck, s13 jg) that either it affects no one, or you can avoid the afflicted npc.

Hogosha can have green Rep with knf, ksp and I believe kishiro too (-0.3 Max, so no), which would render gmg hostility moot towards these factions