Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Exile: Kyu Akibara [Public]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: oJ33S19.png]

This is a public note:

I, Kyu Akibara, hereby announce my leave from Freeport 11 as Administrator, as well as a general distance form the Zoner Society. All ties to my former affiliation are to be seen cut with this. I will no longer represent Freeport 11, the Confederation of Freeports or any other Zoner-related entity.

Reason for this is Golanki's threat to use weapons of mass-destruction against anything even remotely related to the Zoner Society if we don't meet his demands.

[Image: DQ2OBUN.png]
Click to enlarge message

If it requires me to leave the station and the Omicrons and cut all ties to the Confederation of Freeports and their members and factions to ensure the innocent people outside of the Omicrons do not have to suffer death for things they never did and never were affiliated with, I will do it. I came to Freeport 11 to end the war. Back then it was the war with the Core. Now I will do everything to end the war with Order and Corsairs, as both of them demand my departure. I will comply.

[Image: Fh5zzGo.png]
Click to enlarge message

The station crew of Freeport 11 will be able to deal with the maintenance of the station for a while. Enough time for the CoF to send a new administrator.

May this be a step back to normality in Omicron Delta. As all we want is peace.

Kyu Akibara
Administrator of Freeport 11

[img float=left]https://imgur.com/lPq521P.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Battleship "Ehrgeiz"
Comm ID: Jack Daniels a.k.a. "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

It is sad to see that the Order managed to bully you out of your position.
It also hilarious to see how Golanski calls his own servants in the Zoner ranks "independant non-aligned". We both know that without you, Freeport 11 will never be neutral.
I beg you to reconsider, you have the Core's support. You have our fleets ready to protect you and the Freeport. You have the APM's transports ready to haul repair materials and supplies if they do go on with the NEMP. Whatever your choice maybe, we will respect it.

~Yours Truly, Jack Daniels, Guildkeeper of the Core and STILL the most hated person in the Omicrons.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

[Image: 5s2rmch.png]
[Image: dppGgTG.png]
Disapointing. I hope the next one won't be some coverth agent or a pro-Order prostitute, so that the simple civilians won't have to deal with The Core, shouting at each other a "Traitor" word

Whoopsees. I hope I didn't jinxed it.

[Image: 4D2DtRL.png]
[Image: ZZ4oo3b.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:K-02 "L"
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: Blocked
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: N/A

____

Akibara,

Surrendering your position now is giving the enemy what they want. Threats against the neutrality and well-being of the Zoner community for the choice of one station to avoid being massacred should never be a reason to leave your position. Their threats will either be empty, or they'll be enacted. If the latter were to happen, The Order would not survive the blowback.

Stand strong and do not give ground.

- K-02 "L"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: qDsW3qy.png]

[Communications ID: Vex Upsilon
C.V. Ahkmim

[Recipient ID: Kyu Akibara
--

[Subject: --

[Priority: Delta-Alpha - High - Channel x-001
[Encryption: Omega-Gamma - Very High - Code: d3m3n714

Kyu.

I'll lay it bluntly. This hurts to read. After the attacks, I thought that it would give us the strength to continue on and push the Order back, but looking at this.. I'll be honest, Kyu, I didn't actually believe it when you told me yourself. I simply t oight you were exaddurating.

He won't have this victory for long, and when it comes down to it, he'll squeal like the coward he is.

Stay safe, Kyu. In the short time we've worked together for '11, it's shown me other sides.
I have you to thank for that.

... and I guess you too, Jack.

- Vex

......Transmission Terminated]-----

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

You made a tough call tryin' to keep your place from fallin' outa the sky, you just pushed the deal too far and put yourself in the Core's pocket.

Funny ain't it? How people call you a traitor for doin' what you gotta to keep things floatin'? I guess some of us just know how to cut a better deal huh?

Ciao,

Message Ends