Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What graphics mod do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've run the swag pack in the past. But it seems too dark, out of place at some systems and, I don't know. I guess I am kinda bored of it ?
But I'm also bored of normal, old Freelancer. So what graphics mods are you using? Or just let me know the best combo of UI elements, new sounds packs and so on are you using.
I was playing X3 Albion Prelude with star wars mod a couple of months ago, and that game looks awesome, I know we can't achieve that level but at least something, different than regular FL?
Stopped using them as they seem to make the game unstable. frame-rate goes all over the place even on high-end cards.
Is there a mod that only changes icons and HUD accent to black without changing any graphic elements or sounds?
(11-11-2017, 12:53 AM)Giorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a mod that only changes icons and HUD accent to black without changing any graphic elements or sounds?

Just paste the files for huds of any graphics mod you like instead of pasting everything
I use one I made myself that uses all its own stuff...

...mostly it's own stuff.
That one addon that HD's everything, plus the Bloom of Death.