Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suggestion for Admin ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd help the admins out and suggest a new ruleset for the Admin ID:

Please don't throw me out an airlock Wrote:Pilot carrying this ID is a Admin, who :
1. Can fire on other ships if they feel like reminding the userbase who keeps the lights on
2. Cannot probe sanctioned users unless they have been banned
3. Can boop any person because they damn well feel like it.
4. Can make announcements for events. Yippie, easy cash.
5. Cannot be attacked. No, seriously. Try attacking me, you'll end up smeared across the plane like a bedsheet.
6. Can reject SRPs. All the SRPs.
7. Can broadcast the words of the great Spazudino, Lord of ramming trucks into bodies of water.
8. Can spam the "Spawn Nomad Cap NPC" button.
9. Can reverse time as to undo the hard work of players who didn't listen the first time when we said we'd be doing rollbacks.
10. Can spawn in a liberty heavy fighter modded to the teeth with hundreds of missile pylons with sidewinders installed, for the purpose of delivering a rapidfire beating.
11. Can delete Gallia, Zoners, Core and/or Reapers, even though the devs have said not to delete the first three.
12. Can throw Nodoka out an airlock for making a stupid ID.
13. Can write comical insults and retorts to rule violators before sanctioning them.
14. Can bake cookies for the Annual Admin Day Cookoff.
15. Can metagame and powergame because we're omnipotent.
16. Can sanction non-admins for making unfunny fake sanction threads in the Flood forum.
17. Can give people NEMPs but cannot, sadly - get them to use them responsibly.
18. Can abduct ships that cloak abduct other ships, but only to Bastille.
Allowed ships: Everything. Planets, Jump Gates, You, this ID, the donut you had for breakfast this morning, EVERYTHING.
(11-11-2017, 01:09 PM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote: [ -> ]16. Can sanction non-admins for making unfunny fake sanction threads in the Flood forum.

I was going to post "It's time to stop" but I agree with this. : )
as an april fools stunt, this should happen for 3 days and have one admin flying around like a loony all day.
You left out yo momma 0/10
You forgot the ZOIBig Grin

Zone of Influence: Sirius, Gallia, Uncharted Sector, Deleted Systems, Dev-System, Connecticut, Bastille, Forum
That implies that they need a ZOI. They *ARE* the ZOI - anywhere they go is their personal backyard.
Quote:10. Can spawn in a liberty heavy fighter modded to the teeth with hundreds of missile pylons with sidewinders installed, for the purpose of delivering a rapidfire beating.

My mad-genius idea-made-meme lives on!!
+1..
As a former Admin, I approve of this ID change
As lawyer of mutant beawer society, i aprove it also!