Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Announcing 'Spy' Ships: House Militaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyoo,

I'm just trying to be courteous and giving notice that I intend to make several (indie) 'spy' characters of sorts belonging to each of the House militaries with the tags listed at the bottom of this post. Look out for strangely behaving/equipped ships. Some might not appear for a little while; the ships will be set up/used as and when the RP requires it. All rules following IDs will be respected. I hope that they bring some fun to your day!

KDS-
LNS-
HMS-
RNC-
RNS-

EDIT: I'm happy to answer limited questions about it, but I would like to leave the RP/lore side of things to be found out in-RP on the forums/in-game
So it'll be big ships?
(11-11-2017, 06:53 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]So it'll be big ships?

Big enough to warrant the tag, and there are RP-specific reasons for that.
Nothing more subtle and unobtrusively than a big ship with weird loadouts (sun)
Seems you are going to use the indie prefixes for house navies. Just a note that for kusari the standard is the Kusari Defence Ship (Open tag) KDS- .

Have fun, I guess.
(11-12-2017, 12:24 AM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Just a note that for kusari the standard is the Kusari Defence Ship (Open tag) KDS- .

Ah thanks. Corrected on the list. I did mean KDS, I even checked in-game for players with the right tag. Must just have been a brain-fart moment!

And yes. Obvious ship will be obvious.