Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF|MN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi. I heard you guys are the best faction, is that true and what are you doing all day apart from ignoring Zoner Destroyers in Cambridge asking for permission to enter? ;3

Also, are you lackeys of the Nomads, like Order?
I consider a deal with MN about supplies for Sirius' best pizza if you are truly that good.
*warmth*

*(Ours)*...-[gifted]-BAF|MN-..."seeds"
We drink tea. I don't know who those Nomads or Order are, but they had better not interrupt us.
Is Hall joining the Merchant Navy soon?
Nope. He thinks the Dunkirk is a better battleship than the Shire. He prefers drinking tea there. I have a better character in the Merchant Navy, though!
"He is currently serving the Merchant Navy. The "Albion" is usually tasked to transport inedible supplies, as the Command wants to make sure that all of it reaches the destination." Imao, I bet that guy eats a lot of pizza. Time to shadowlog him to get a huuuuuuuuuuge delivery done!
I was tempted to join the Merchant Navy, but I prefer people with necks. Those are helpful to look around. Even Batman made that experience.
(11-11-2017, 11:40 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]"He is currently serving the Merchant Navy. The "Albion" is usually tasked to transport inedible supplies, as the Command wants to make sure that all of it reaches the destination." Imao, I bet that guy eats a lot of pizza. Time to shadowlog him to get a huuuuuuuuuuge delivery done!

Hopefully we'll meet on a convoy! The Albion's been transferred to Bowex, btw, and Clowde has been transferred to the Lipton, a Shire. It has more space inside.

(11-11-2017, 11:42 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I was tempted to join the Merchant Navy, but I prefer people with necks. Those are helpful to look around. Even Batman made that experience.

Some of us do have necks, though! But we usually deploy a ship to look at every corner, so it's not really needed to be able to look around. Allows you to drink tea without having to turn.
or you could join the Royal Navy Logistics

we have Gallic people there, which is always an advantage over MN

they also have well-defined necks
Pages: 1 2 3