Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers | From: Kyu Akibara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 5Fuf8uE.png]

To Whom It May Concern,

this is the former Freeport 11 administrator Kyu Akibara. I know you remember me as Advisor of the Omicron Supply Industries, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is already reason enough to cease communication again. Yet I want to try it at least.

The Lane Hackers are probably, in terms of collecting data, on par with the Order. I believe you have kept an eye on the events of Omicron Delta and all the publicly shared raw footages of those events.

[1] - [2] - [3]

As you may or may not have seen, Core, Auxesia and Zoners and our friends from all over Sirius had to deal with a peak activity of Nomads and Wild in the recent days, most probably all attracted by the many people defending Freeport 11. There was a complete lack of any Order activity when Nomads were around until the third attack of the Order on Port Carthage and defending fleets, where they openly teamed up with the Wild. Short time before the attack a K'Hara Marduk was around as well, probably to lure the fleets away from Carthage.

Now, I don't know what your opinion on any of the events in Omicron Delta is. Matter of factly, I don't really care. What I care about is the possible scenario of Grand Admiral Golanski himself being either a Nomad supporter or even infected. What I want to know is whether the Lane Hackers are interested in an investigation on this. Freeport 11, thanks to both IRG and the Order themselves, used to have scanners and countermeasures to prevent infected people from entering the station.

However, we have no ways bringing Golanski to the station right now. It is extremely unlikely he will agree, given he himself knows how scanning procedures work. And then again, we don't know whether the Order technology used on Freeport 11 will identify himself. So we need other ways of investigating.

Are you interested, and if yes, what kind of support are you able to offer?

Kyu Akibara

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Mr Akibara,

What a pleasant surprise to hear from such an exemplar individual such as yourself. I see you have fully embraced your Zoner identity and your diligent but above all honest work in the political ladder has produced significant results. Congratulations are in order.

The Lane Hackers are very concerned with the developments in the Omicrons considering our everyday cooperation with a number of the involved factions. We are indeed making our own investigation and any new material you can share with us will be greatly appreciated.

Our contacts within the Order ranks speak of suspicious activities of yours before all this happened. We have no reason to suspect you but any proof you send our way will greatly help us in silencing these rumors.

I hope this message finds you in good health, and away from harm.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: 5Fuf8uE.png]

Mr. Weisen,

I leave the connotation uncommented. What kind of suspicious activities are we talking about, though? The way you phrased it leaves quite a wide spectrum of possible suspicious activities I guess, trying to understand your perspective.

Kyu Akibara