Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Happy Veterans Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Veterans Day to all the people who served or are still serving in the Army to protect their country and people across the world.

You are all doing a good job out there, stay safe!
o7
Ye ol' war veteran here, i thank you.
[Image: Cvx3SLnWAAUpf51.jpg:large]

An old sailor salutes those that have given of themselves in service, both past and current.
I have a Rocket Jumping warfare training certification and a PHD in Steam in-game memery, does that count too?
(11-13-2017, 01:36 AM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Rocket Jumping warfare training certification and a PHD in Steam in-game memery, does that count too?

No and its not remotely funny in anyway, take your jokes outside of this thread.

Happy Veterans day to my big brother who is serving and to all other families that are

Not to be that guy, buuuut:
Quote:2.1 Embedded pictures can't be wider than 700px
Yes, yes, I understand the rules, and I would have corrected it except that, for some reason, the posting links did not show up.

My apologies to Syf for having to correct the image, I didn't realize it was that large until I couldn't fix the problem.

You're fine. ~Syf
(11-13-2017, 01:38 AM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2017, 01:36 AM)Geno Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Rocket Jumping warfare training certification and a PHD in Steam in-game memery, does that count too?

No and its not remotely funny in anyway, take your jokes outside of this thread.

Happy Veterans day to my big brother who is serving and to all other families that are

Agreed , this is not flood , watch what you write .
Remembering our fallen comrades is not theme for you to joke around ! Confused
Thanks mate. Also paying my respects to my fallen comrades and happy vet's day to my present comrades.
[Image: saluting-to-usa-flag-picture-id184097877...4XYamCcu4=]
Pages: 1 2