Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Our beloved Ally, Kruger Mineralen <|> Von: Die Alster Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Kruger Mineralen Administration
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Forgot something?

Guten Tag, Guten Morgen or Gute Abend

My name is Stefan Morgenstern and I write on behalf of the whole der Alster Union. I do not think that we've met before, but I think it's an honor for me to get acquainted with you personally. In the end, you were one of those types of people on which our future is built. I hope that together we will be able to pay our plans and give it a living. However, there are several subjects that I would like to discuss. Let's get down to business.

First of all, I'm interested in supplies of materials. You see, we have a few problems in the ranks of the high command and, it seems, we have lost reports on the delivery of materials from your ships. I understand that there is a high risk from the government, but we have developed an ideal scheme that allows us to leave materials at neutral stations and not cause suspicion. Please, we need alloys, electronic systems and other products of your company. I hope that you will agree with this and we will soon receive reports on the delivered materials again.

And secondly, I'd like to remind you about project Jericho. Let me resend old message, instead of typing this again.
"The Arbeitsdirektorate is searching for a two-hundred and eighty seven picowatt sub-molecular resonater. It’s the largest mining laser manufactured in the five houses, and Kruger are the primary manufacturer. We believe, with sufficient coaxing, and if smuggled down to a planetary surface, it could make for… quite the earthquake cannon – although, that is
none of your concern.
[Image: SnjvVHm.jpg]
Here’s what’s in it for Kruger. We’re willing to make a physical hardware exchange. You obtain us the laser, and we will set up a piracy altercation – intercept the transport, fake an exchange, ecetera. What the transport will leave with is the location of an ‘Oder’ class gunboat, still in serviceable condition, abandoned on the sudnebel, not far from planet Manheim. The vessel will be stripped of all Unioner murals and identifiers. OR you can choose your own reward "
We are still looking for your answer on this suggestion.

That's all for now, more will come. Answer as soon, as possible.

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Gefrieter, der Alster Union

Transmission Ended
[Image: UUUfLV0.png]
[Image: HaTOL4Z.png]

To: Stefan Morgenstern
Subject: Supplies

Guten tag Stefan Morgenstern,

Let me first apologize for the long delay and allow me to take over from here. Mein name is Albert Schultz, Kruger Administrator and Operations Overseer.

It seems we are having an issue which Kruger is willing to rectify. Please repeat the quantities that you require and as for the said piece of equipment, it had been procured and is in our ...storage. We would need a dropping point for this unit, you can choose any deserted location in any asteroid field where our transport can get... *cough*lost for a few minutes.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator und Operationsaufseher,
Albert Schultzl

[Image: kruger-tb-btm.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Administrator und Operationsaufseher, Albert Schultzl
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: RE: Supplies

Guten Tag, Administrator und Operationsaufseher, Albert Schultzl

In this time forgive me for the delay with the answer from my side. We have some kind of hard times now, so we are doing everything possible to stay afloat. However, at last we can return to cooperation with you and our proposals. I think that we should go closer to the point, am I right?

Support. Nothing specific now, weapons, materials, food, water in an established and well-known location, from where we will take them. We had a small problem with them, however, we again began to receive them from you. Is it a good sign? Can you validate these deliveries from your side? It would be much appreciated.

[OORP: Only inRP deliveries, you don't need to haul something. Just agree with this.]

As for the prototype, one of your ships will disappear for an hour in Bering December 23, 824 A.S. I'll hire a journalist who will write an article about it and get rid all of the tracks, so that you will remain "victims."

That's all you needed to know, I think. However, before I go to the conclusion...

I would like to once again express my gratitude to you. We are not popular even in our house and many of your people hate us. But we are fighting for you, for a free Fatherland. If our revolution ends in victory, then of course you will also benefit from it.

If you have any questions, then ask them now.

Auf Wiedersehen

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Oberster Arbeiter, der Alster Union

Transmission Ended
[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: Stefan Morgenstern
Subject: Supplies

Guten tag Stefan Morgenstern,Once again we are terrible sorry for the late response to this matter at hand. As you can understand we are really busy these days and paperworks tend to get lost in all the commotions.

We will accept the contract and the ship will go to designated waypoint with needed cargo onboard, however we have no desire for propaganda against Unioners. It will only show Unioners in a bad light after all and hessians are the ones to blame here. *Nods*

The alliance between UN und der Red Hessians might have maybe left some hessian weapondry on your stocks, am i right? maybe you can manage to use that on the "attack" so we can blame them.

As for those deliveries we have send them, they have arrived und are still good for consumption and useage.As to your popularity we are sure it will end in a victory and by that it will put you guys in an better light.

We all want an free fatherland so you can still count on our support where ever needed Nods Fur das vaterland und the free people of Rhienland!! For now auf wiedersehen und untill we meet agian.
Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Administrator und Operationsaufseher, Albert Schultzl

[Image: l9rJoLS.png]