Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Connection to server has been lost...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i bought new router (asus dsl-n14u) and now i am instantly disconnected after login. After few attempts to connect one of my accounts has been banned ( one with character Luigi.Vercotti ). I turned off firewall and DOS protection on the router but it didn't help. Also I am sure that this has nothing to do with my Eset security. Web is working correctly and i don't play any other online game so can't say if it is Disco related or (more probably) router issue.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Bump?
you have a disconnected thread in main forum. if an admin is here it is fast generally.

sorry not seen before your joined date
are you trying to play on 2 computers with the same account?

for me, it's not a problem but maybe the anti sheat see it, it's an idea
It's not. I've been using one account on one PC only and encountered the trouble frequently, actually, i still do.
I've had the same problem, haven't been able to login for a couple days now, get disconnected the moment I try logging in... what could be the issue?
(11-15-2017, 04:15 PM)Rael Wrote: [ -> ]I've had the same problem, haven't been able to login for a couple days now, get disconnected the moment I try logging in... what could be the issue?

Looks like I got sanctioned.. whoops. I'll have to check into this