Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRI ID — Where is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Battleship Embrun in Manchester, LD-14 in Leeds, Melun Research Institution in Ille-de-France, and Calais Research Facility in Picardy are all having the Gallic Royal Intelligence IFF. Where is the corresponding player ID? Did that get overlooked?
(11-13-2017, 07:39 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Battleship Embrun in Manchester, LD-14 in Leeds, Melun Research Institution in Ille-de-France, and Calais Research Facility in Picardy are all having the Gallic Royal Intelligence IFF. Where is the corresponding player ID? Did that get overlooked?

I think it was turned back into the GRP ID after that event with the GRN in California with the supply thing for the BAF Titan was over
I know that much. My question was more of a general one. Gallia now has an intelligence faction IFF. Any IFF in the game with the exception of the Cultists has a playable ID as well. Any house has an intelligence faction. This is why I think the ID must have been missed because there is no good reason that couldn't be used to invalidate any other intelligence faction why Gallia shouldn't have an intelligence faction playable.

EDIT: It was also said GRI ID would come back at some point.
The IFF is repurposed from the Gallic Junker one, if that helps.
Bump. Any dev input, maybe?