Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Station walk with Frank Gambit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curtis jogs to catch up with frank as he is walking away from Church. "Frank." He hollers after him "Vwill you vwait up a zecond." Curtis falls in step with Frank as he walk. "Look vwe just don't know vwat to do. Bering is important to ze club but you are correct in not jumping directly into all out war. Zingz have been quiet around here and I vwaz zpeaking vwith my military head." He judges franks mood and continues. "Vwe old timerz must ztay to gezer and give a good example for ze younginz. All I am azking is zat you give Zunny zome time to figure it out before you make your call. I vwill support Sunny in vwat ever desicion he choozez but you vwere correct in holding off openly attacking UN and I vwill attempt to make Zunny see zat, He finishes as he looks for Franks response.
"It is a done deal Cutis.....Sunny writes checks his ego cant cash, and expects us to pick up the slack...." They keep walking down the corridor to Frank's suit. " So, frack it ya know man....I am not gonna listen to him insult me and blame the Bering situation on me, then threaten my income stream, and my business in New London .....which is more about fighting the damn Frogs than it is about making money....plus, I´ve done some business with Jimmy from the Rat Pack, we probably could have worked something out, if Sunny had used his brain instead of his ballsack."

They reach a door, Frank leans into the voice authentication unit and says "The only good Frog is a dead Frog..." a computerized voice answers back " Authentication Confirmed." and the door opens. "At least you can join me for a drink before I head out...." They walk into his suite and the door closes behind them, Frank heads to a fully stocked bar.
"Choose your Poison...."
Curtis follows Frank into his suit. "Vwodka straight and painful." he says. "As for Zunny I have known him a long time. Maybe eveny before we knew who each ozer vwere. I have had to put him in his place a time or two. It iz no doubt the man iz upset but he is not upset vwith you. He is upset vwith the unfair treatment. " Curtis down his glass just as Christo comes on over the PA system tones

"Frank, you selfish sod, get your ugly arse down to Sunny's office. I think we got a proposal for you.

If nothin else, come have a glass oh whiskey before ya leave."

"I vwill leave you vwith zis final thought. Zis iz ze Archangels Fighting Club zere iz a vway vwe deal with disagreements. If you don't like his idea zen prove to ze rest it is a bad one." Curtis sets his glass down and heads for the door. "Oh zis is yours till you make up your mind. Don't let Zunny coerce you into giving up. Fight for vwat you believe in. Zat has always been Zunny's way and he will respect you for it." With that Curtis throws the badge to the Bering chapter at Frank and walks out the door closing it behind him.
Gambit looked at the patch on the table, not feeling any more inclined to yield in his opinions by the words the old Rhinelander had thrown out at him. There was time when he and Curtis were most likely on opposite sides of a bloody war, but somehow that was all past them both now that they fought on the same team.

He slammed the rest of the whiskey he poured for himself, packed up his gear into a large rucksack and slung it over his shoulder. He started to walk out the door and hesitated, he picked up the Bering Chapter patch off the table and stared at it. His sense of loyalty to his brothers in arms made him push past any hostility he was feeling .

"For fracks sake..." he mumbled as he walked back over to the bar and grabbed the bottle of top shelf Whiskey. "Fracken Cristo ...." He continued to mumble to himself as he headed out the door of his suite for the last time and headed to Sunny´s office to hear what they had to say.