Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB resource allocation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi .

I've got a POB which has a jump drive factory and a hyperspace factory on it.

Building both JDs and survey modules uses RA, as does base repairs.

My question is this: In what order does Disco allocate the RA? Is it repairs first, or does it use it to build the module first? If I order it to build both a jump drive and a survey module, does it use the RA on a "first come, first served" basis, or does one always get priority?

Cheers.
I'm unsure of how it determines if its going to use for Repairs or modules, but in terms of construction, and manufacturing it works on a top down basis.

Meaning if the Jumpdrive factory is on a higher index number than the hyperspace factory, the Jumpdrive factory uses RA first, and then the hyperspace factory. That said, each "tick" of resources is spread across all pending constructions. So you'll be building everything all at once.
Ok. Cheers.
As for repairs... every time the repair ticks (every 20s) it consumes 2 RA (or RH/HS)
It seems to me, that the repair and construction are ticking at different times.
I guess there is no difference between construction and production, it seems to use the same clock.