Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Sombra Hookier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hi Sombra,

as promised for your very appréciated proposition!

[Image: fQvjhlO.jpg]

PM sent with the movecharcode.

NoMe

PS: when the weapons will be in security, you will give me back the ship Wink
Oh my, you're cute! Thanks, NoMe! I'll send you the ship back within 24 hours! Smile
Woah, corioky! Just look at that beauty! Not that common to see these species in the wild...

Beware! Stay back! Watch how it hunts it's pray. That's just how they get you.
They tell you you're cute and then snatch all your things away, leaving you with an empty shell.

Best to stay back and observe. They are known to have temper tantrums and act on feelings as well.
(11-14-2017, 02:54 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]They are known to have temper tantrums and act on feelings as well.

Ironic that you of all people say that. (^:
Woah! Do you see that one down there!? <Whispering>
Get in a bit closer but not too close, we don't know if that kind contains poisons or not. Might have not matured fully yet, but by the looks of it it does look that way. Toxic creatures though. Some of which might also use what's known as SJW tactics to deposit it's venom.
it is the only one who proposed me 100 millions to help me Wink

and i suppose that sombra is a good pilot who know how escape or pass under the player's nose

PS i have already used it, but it's a bit far from now.

If any problem Sombra, ask me.
(11-14-2017, 02:54 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, corioky! Just look at that beauty! Not that common to see these species in the wild...

Beware! Stay back! Watch how it hunts it's pray. That's just how they get you.
They tell you you're cute and then snatch all your things away, leaving you with an empty shell.

Best to stay back and observe. They are known to have temper tantrums and act on feelings as well.

Could you take your cringy crap somewhere else? I helped NoMe (or at least tried to) with something and he said back then he was grateful for it. Instead you come in here and go full retty. Mind your own business. You already have enough trouble with your own reputation.
(11-14-2017, 03:09 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Woah! Do you see that one down there!? <Whispering>
Get in a bit closer but not too close, we don't know if that kind contains poisons or not. Might have not matured fully yet, but by the looks of it it does look that way. Toxic creatures though. Some of which might also use what's known as SJW tactics to deposit it's venom.

[Image: Jo8cF.gif]

What an awful post
(11-14-2017, 03:09 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Woah! Do you see that one down there!? <Whispering>

[Image: 802.jpg]

Dafuq is this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6