Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Durandal's Dumb Deathstreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Guys, if you look through Danny's post history, you would see he is very bitter person and constantly tries to down someone else. I am not sure why he is trying to grief others like that but to each his own, I guess. Maybe someone would bother enough to collect evidence and present it to the staff.
(11-14-2017, 09:50 PM)Neon Wrote: [ -> ]May I remind you this is the Discovery GAMING Community and that not everything in it revolves around this ***** dead game tyvm.

Yeah cus dgc is so well known for having more than one server.

(11-14-2017, 09:51 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, if you look through Danny's post history, you would see he is very bitter person and constantly tries to down someone else. I am not sure why he is trying to grief others like that but to each his own, I guess. Maybe someone would bother enough to collect evidence and present it to the staff.

All you do. Is cry about what other people do and hope that someone with more fake power can fix it.
(11-14-2017, 09:54 PM)DannyD Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2017, 09:51 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, if you look through Danny's post history, you would see he is very bitter person and constantly tries to down someone else. I am not sure why he is trying to grief others like that but to each his own, I guess. Maybe someone would bother enough to collect evidence and present it to the staff.

All you do. Is cry about what other people do and hope that someone with more fake power can fix it.

You literally just did what you said he does....
I still don't quite understand why you're so worked up by people streaming other games while giving their friends a chance to watch them play. xd.
Danny, take a chill pill. Also take a hike...

People aren't forced to do what you want. This is a Community that is open to all kinds of games. Not Communism-community.
(11-14-2017, 09:50 PM)Neon Wrote: [ -> ]May I remind you this is the Discovery GAMING Community and that not everything in it revolves around this ***** dead game tyvm.

That has nothing to do with my point though.
Clique, not community that's why you guys invest so much time into running a dead server. When the entire "dev" team is devoted to catering to the addicts it's a clear sign there's nothing left. adding more end game content rather than trying to fix the beginning problems, professional game devs.

Well, I am doing my best not to be toxic. To be fair, it's not that hard as you do not need active effort. It's just abstaining from being horrible person. You should try it. It's actually good feeling.

clearly you weren't here for the disco minecraft server (^:

also stop falling for danny's baits, you ppl are getting fished real time
Sindroms himself was all like "oh we don't like giving people end game content right away they have to work for it" yeah I spent 5 mins spinning around his nomad cap and got 1.5bil? What's the point... when it comes to PvE content like what Relaxed RP was doing 4 years ago. That's terminal. Deathbed content.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6