Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZOI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

GMG has a restricting ZOI limited in all sigmas, but those bad rheinlanders use the kusari system to make their infamous commerce with the Gauls, they mocke gmg without problem, the gmg zoi could be enlarged in hokkaido to create a difficulty more. GMG can't act in kusari, in a near future, gallia could join rheinland via our sigmas system, for now they *n'osent pas* send their transports, but for how much time again?

any idea?
Why yes, either side is going to assault what amounts to civilians in Kusarian lands.

Enjoy your highly negative RP consequences.
If I'm understanding this correctly, you wish to have GMG capable of harassing Rheinland outside of the Sigmas, yes? If so, then the issue is that from an RP stand point, the GMG are hoping to show Sirius that they truly are not the aggressors here. So far as I can tell, they won't attack Rheinland vessels in the Sigmas unless they attack the GMG, first. Barring that, I assume that the GMG will attempt to scare off any thieves trying to steal their Helium with a warning first, then shoot if thieves refuse to comply.

Hokkaido? I mean, you can reach Hokkaido from Honshu, but only via jump hole. I don't see why transports based out of Rheinland would deviate from the tradelanes heading into New Tokyo, first. It'd probably take less time to take the lanes than to bother with the jump hole connection.

Even if we assume the GMG were open about attacking Rheinlanders in the Sigmas, why would they do so in Kusari? That would just get two Houses to shoot at them, and with the Core thrown into the mix, even their tactical home turf advantage probably wouldn't save them.

Right now, the GMG want to try and defuse the situation. Who knows, if the GMG cooperates heavily enough with Kusari, perhaps we'll see a Rheinland/Kusari conflict?
like said some kusarians, they are a bit bored to answer yes when the question come from gallia.

the rheinlanders have finished with their fascism? interested to be obliged to answer yes when the rheinlander ask you a bad question?

GMG is not a war organisation, but without governemental army support, we must block our ennemy at all price.

we know that samura work with them!

sigmas is just a door, when the door is broken all things are possibles for intruders or invaders like the gauls are. 1 fachiste + 1 tyran = ?
for sure, a better way would be better, they don't use the lane, more i think they pass cloaked as some bandits.

gmg don't want attack, i don't speak for GMG| , i've not the right. General discussion is for it. by their war against gmg the rheinlanders are installing an outlaw system outside their home, fortunately for them, GMG is a +/- pacific organisation.

you know, or i hope, that rheinland try to have the sigmas for them. Not only kusari has a people.