Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Arcani internal communications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Internal comms
ENCRYPTION: D4N13L5 V.3 Cyber-annihilation protocols

Attention Arcani Agents,

In light of recent events, we've opened this channel. Report anything not-house related here.

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Incoming Video Feed
Source: <<<Error>>>
Comm ID: "Scar"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 6.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Mr. Reeves, I'm reporting for duty, as you have requested. I'm currently located in the outskirts of Liberty. It's possible I'm also in a super luxury flat on Curacao. A valid scenario, considering the lack of assignments as of late. However, I'm ready for action and I'm awaiting my new mission parameters. I'd prefer something closer back home to Delta, but it's your call.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Durban Station
Comm ID: "Aidan Reeves / 'Raziel'"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Noctis,

Your assignments are as follows:

A vigil over the situation in the Sigmas must be monitored, it is of utmost importance that Rheinland see us as a valuable ally, prove this by the use of mutually directed force if necessary. Eliminate any assets that our friends see fit to designate. Should the order seek to involve themselves, make them realise the error of their choice.

The deeds of the order have not gone by lightly, it is no longer merely us who have lost brethren to the over inflated insurgency headed by a mad man. What has to happen now is a diplomatic dilemma. Carry this news far and wide, especially to the ears of those who sympathize with the lunatics, rip their unions apart with seeds of doubt. If you are able to photograph nomad entities and the order together, spin a web and let the truth seep in.

We face a triumvirate of threats and require one of our own, the parlay with Auxesia could prove of use, have the misguided rebels eliminate the mutual goes we share in the order and corsairs, by the use of a mutual friend, the zoners. May they rue the day they raised arms at a commercial hub.

These assignments are on a first come first serve basis, accomplish them quickly and reap the benefits of your own tenacity.

~Aidan Reeves, Sentinel of the Core, Magna Umbra of the Arcani.

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

:::[VIDEO FEED: ERROR, NO VIDEO FEED]:::

ID: Nicole Bradley
Subject: Reporting for duty
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Hello,

Apologies for the late communication. I am ready and reporting. Currently I'm in Kusari, and ready for orders.

Nicole Bradley, Core

[color=#172145]:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Internal comms
ENCRYPTION: D4N13L5 V.3 Cyber-annihilation protocols

Attention Arcani Agents,

New mission, ladies and gentlemen. All of you are to report to Coronado. Battleship Perditrix is standing by and will act as a mobile base of operations. Your mission is simple. Our guildmistress has been abducted. Sniff out any clues that will help locating her. Let's get this done ASAP, agents!

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::