Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jump drive battery use.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do all jump drive types use the same amount of batteries per jump? If not, does anyone know the amounts?

Err........... That's it.

Cheers.
Here a guide for jump drives and everything related to it , it may be outdated but i have no knowledge of an beter guide for it atmGuide
(11-16-2017, 05:55 PM)Erik-Kieber Wrote: [ -> ]Here a guide for jump drives and everything related to it Guide

It so outdated that you shouldn't link it to misguide people
Pretty sure all use around 500, more or less, only difference is on what they are mounted, how fast they charge and if it's one ship only or if it can take multiple ones.
Cheers Black Smoke.

Basically, I have a JD 4 and a pob with a jd and hype survey factory. I'll use the JD4 (on a civilian carrier) to move other ships, but was going to use a Mk 2 or 3 for jumping to resurvey systems and every day use. For that, Charge time and battery use matter.

I know its 60 secs for the Mk2 and 30 for the Mk3, but looking for definitive info on battery use before I decide which to make.

If anyone has a Mk2 or Mk3, can you confirm?

Thanks
All Jump Drives consume 450 batteries to execute a single Jump.
Cheers.