Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unione Corse - From: [SIS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute maximal security encryption....
....connection established......

*****************************************************************************************************

[Image: 2f0dlbk.jpg]

To: [UC] representatives/Leadership,

My name is Jonas Hudson, I am an agent with Bretonia's Secret Intelligence Service [SIS]. I'm contacting you following a discourse that was initiated between myself and one of your members. I'm sure Captain Starsunder's communication with me as an SIS representative has not gone unnoticed. We are very thankful for your cooperation on that matter. I have been cleared by my superiors to follow up on further contact between our organizations, as they are pleased with the integrity of the intel we received, and the professional demeanor of your officer.

To further elaborate on my aim, we wish to narrow down an agreement between our parties. Frankly, we would like to continue to receive information from your group regarding Gallic Naval/Military operations you become informed about, and any other useful information that may effect Bretonia's front. Of course, we'll be willing to compensate for good intel on case by case basis. If we could be agreed on that, the SIS would be willing to turn a blind eye to [UC] vessels inside Bretonia. We would also push to have orders passed on [secretly] to all branches of the Bretonian Authorities to adopt the same policy. However, we could not make such a change public as to maintain plausible deniability regarding the matter. We could not have the Gallic Crown become aware our stance has changed towards neutral Gallic entity like yourselves, and reveal our relationship. We are confident though that this arrangement will greatly increase your access to some Bretonian ports and routes. We would expect your ships to use appropriate discretion.

If that much can be achieved, we would the be open to the possibility of supply contracts in the future, especially regarding our resistance in Leeds, and more remote outposts in Edinburgh and Newcastle. Please review our proposal, we look forward to your reply. I'm sure that through dialogue we can hammer out an agreement we are both pleased with.

God speed,

Sincerely,
Agent Jonas Hudson, SIS

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
To: Jonas Hudson

[Image: UCorseLogo.png]

Mr Hudson,

The Unione Corse is open to providing intel as and when it becomes available. We do wish to restate our objective to see an end to war, so do understand if we turn down some requests which we feel may lead to the opposite.

With regards to supply contracts, it would be best if they were kept to small, irregular deliveries in order not to arouse suspicion. Do let me know what you have in mind and I will see what arrangements can be made.

Everything will be nocte latent; no traces, no publicity.

Cordialement,
Novak Starsunder
[Image: 38274437371_18fbfec84b_o.png]

[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute maximal security encryption....
....connection established......

*****************************************************************************************************

[Image: 2f0dlbk.jpg]

Mr. Sunrider,

Apologies for the delay, I have been heavily engaged as of late. Your terms are acceptable for the time being. We certainly wouldn't want the Royal Navy to find out about such an arrangement. We will in turn not pursue any information that would compromise the security of any civilians inside Gallic House Space. We are content to gain any and all intel your men can provide regarding enemy activity along Bretonia's border region and our frontline systems. We can at least put such intel towards defensive measures.

As to supply, we would be concerned with contraband shipments going to or through Bretonia, with the exception of any kind of arms travelling to the center of resistance operations on Leeds. In that, case, feel free to bring in any helpful supplies and bring out any refugees. You will of course have to proceed at your own risk. In the long term, I'll have to get further orders from my superiors.

In the meantime, I will report back to my HQ and suggest we (SIS) adjust our standard operating procedures to give the Unione Corse a wide berth for now. Please remind to your members not to make us regretful of that. It will take more time to get such changes adopted by the greater BAF and BPA, so please be patient for now. When I get further clearance from my government, you'll be informed.

Sincerely,
Agent Jonas Hudson, SIS

[Image: smgikw.png]

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
To: Jonas Hudson

[Image: UCorseLogo.png]

Mr Hudson,

There will be no direct contact made with any Resistance cells on Leeds. This may change in the future, but for now, there is something you should know...

Several small businesses have cropped up in Yeadon City on Planet Leeds. The increased stability in recent months has encouraged many sources who are willing to risk investing in rebuilding a war-torn region. The Unione Corse itself may or may not be doing so as well.

The following two businesses should be most relevant to your interests:

Building and construction company La Manche transports construction materials such as metals in large, unarmed, red-and-blue trucks from the Planet Leeds spaceport to several building sites, some of which may be close to Resistance bases or travel across long stretches of poorly-guarded roads.

Pane รจ Vinu, a food delivery service, has purple-colored vans sending out food deliveries to several residential estates on the outskirts of Yeadon. Their drivers are new and inexperienced, sometimes losing their way, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes, the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Cordialement,
Novak Starsunder
[Image: 38274437371_18fbfec84b_o.png]

[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]