Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack Declaration expiration.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Can anyone tell me if this has recently been added or has it always been there.

Please note an Attack Declaration is valid for 2 weeks after posting.

I haven't seen it before, so IF it was always there I might have done some misdemeanor as I have been attacking a certain... complex... to test defenses. If I was in the wrong I do humbly apologise.

It would be a pity as the psychological impact of knowing that an attack will come but not when exactly is extended by a long waiting period.

Thankyou

Undertaker.
It was there for a long time now.
A very long time. After two weeks(still too long, in my eyes) if you are attacking the base without a second declaration, you risk a sanction against your persons, property, or faction.
You can resubmit - that is good. Thanks. So many things to learn.

Cheers!
(11-17-2017, 07:35 AM)Undertaker Wrote: [ -> ]You can resubmit - that is good. Thanks. So many things to learn.

Cheers!

Yeah! Put that Dagger Complex under pressure! LSF will know not to build illegal bases in Liberty territory! /joke
Well, I don't recall Lord Moka clearing that base, and with the Rogues looking into Puerto Rico more and more...