Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress, Vieques Shipyard | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Bill's Offer
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

To Whom It May Concern,

my name is Ezrael Vertiga. One and a half year ago, I was in contact with Congressman Wild Bill, who gave me permission to use the Puerto Rican Shipyard in case of an emergency. Being more specific, this is about repairs and maintenance of a Mako-class Light Battleship under my command. The currently heated situation in the Omicrons makes this very likely to happen now. I hope the offer still stands, as otherwise we'd be pretty fucked.

Apart from that, I want to inquire information and permission for the aquisition of one of your Wrecker-class Gunboats. Are those currently available at the open market? I need a ship with the ability to salvage and I think the Wrecker is more than suitable for that job.

Ezrael Vertiga
Boosting Transmission
Boosting Transmission
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: tUh8paz.jpg]

ID: Karl Black
To: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Authorization
Encryption: High

SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Greetings.

Good afternoon Ezrael Vertiga

Due to the end of the year recess, because of the holidays of the administrative leaders, I take the liberty of answering you through this channel, since it is our custom to respond to the friends whom we cherish and consider as welcome in our roll of relationships.
In dealing with the content of your requests, which was once initiated the possibility of a treaty in this respect, be sure that in the case of great responsibility, I propose that your esteemed person and organization, give me a time with due patience, so that Let's get in touch with who can resolve your request. Know, however, that we will have to probe the systems to find them, because when they open the space with their families, they leave us no trace, however, we will check the possibility of contacting them to give them the proper response that the friend and his organization deserve
We leave here our protestations of esteem and consideration for serving our services.
Best regards:

No further;

See you later.

[Image: YqyMZom.jpg?1]

Boosting Transmission
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Apologies:.

[Image: Rick_zps428d2b13.jpg]

Hello Mr.Vertiga,

I apologize for the delay, as I am rather new to the position of Arbiter. Indeed, Bill's offer will stand the test of time until the point you prove to not be a friend of the Junkers, consider yourself welcome at any of our installations. As for the Wrecker however, while it is technically open on the market they are far from cheap, and due to the nature of our business and the number of clients we deal with I am inclined to ask what do you intend on doing with it?

I await your response, and I promise I will not make you wait as long next time.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Bill's Offer
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Congratulations to the new position, Arbiter Tiltman, and thank you for the positive response.

The purpose of the Wrecker Gunboat would be, as simple as it sounds, to salvage. I know there are some better ships for that purpose available, but the Wrecker simply combines the aspect of salvaging with the aspect of being able to survive in dangerous areas. My crew and I are mostly on our own, meaning any resources we can aquire are helpful and could decide over the survival of another day.

I'll make sure to send you a note before the Apahanta enters Puerto Rico, to avoid any possible complications. I believe the sight of a battleship in your system might unnerve some people. No need to have that more than necessary.

Ezrael Vertiga
Boosting Transmission
Boosting Transmission
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Wrecker :.

[Image: mike-wolfe-703111l-poza.jpg]

I...must apologize once again for the delay and for that I hope you can forgive me once more.

I can understand the logic of wanting to have a ship that is both survivable and capable of performing light salvaging operations. The Wrecker production model doesn't come with much beneficial to a deep space lifestyle however it is easily modifiable as with all Junker ships. You have my blessing to purchase a Wrecker from any of our installations. If you have any questions I will make it a point that this level of delay doesn't occur again. Additionally, Apahanta has standing clearance in Puerto Rico.

Safe travels
Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter