Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there everyone, i'm a new player from...Switzerland ! Yeah Switzerland you know, the country with cheese , chocolate and well.....Banks.

I'm pleased to join this huge RP community. I like flying freighters and Transport ships. For now I don't know if I want to be a good [color=#006600]Trader or do mostly [color=#660000]Contraband

we'll see, YEAHHHH !!! see you on space :yahoo:
welcome to this Community, small reminder read the rules,
then read it again, then go to the cafe of freeport 1
Hi, potential great roleplayer! Welcome to Disco!:laugh:
Hello.
Join the dark side. really its fun out here we have cookies
enjoy play fair and by the rules and you should be fine
Hello there, and welcome to the server.
I wish you fun here, and I recommend glancing the rules and asking anything that might be unclear.
There will be a lot of things at first, overwhelming even, but you will get it all in time.
I hope you will be active.
Don't get discouraged by the starting system, although there's RP there sometimes, it's also clogged by much ooRP.

After getting the hang of things, I wholeheartedly recommend you join one of the official factions, they can help you greatly.

Have a good one.
Hey! Talk to swisscorch, I'm sure he'll appreciate another swiss in our growing community!
welcome around and have fun! ^^
welcome to Disco. Enjoy and have a good time.
Welcome to the family! enjoy your stay. read the rules and best of all, have fun!
Join PanGal! We have Liners!
Hello there. Wellcome to Disco, and make sure you will enjoy your stay.
If you need a hint or help, feel free to PM me.
Pages: 1 2