Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FLCompanion - Feature Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyone out there who could implement a feature, to only show routes that are above certain Profit/Distance ratio?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/flcompanion/
adoxa made a program called flcc (FLCompanion Companion?) a while back that would extract all the data from FLCompanion and output a CSV file, I think one of the options was basically a minimum profit/distance value.
(11-18-2017, 07:24 PM)Alex. Wrote: [ -> ]adoxa made a program called flcc a while back that would extract all the data from FLCompanion and output a CSV file, I think one of the options was basically a minimum profit/distance value.

Yes, I know that, but I would love to see implemented into the base of program, to help players choose trade routes that are above average.

Another, but most likely hard idea would be to implement ability to parse reputation file and select ID you are using, so the program hides non-dockable bases.
Well, yeah. Since the code is open source I suppose the answer is yes, someone could do it.
If memory serves me correctly the program is capable of showing a cash / time ratio anyway, so it should be easy to simply check that box and you can see the most profitable routes from the base of your choice (not counting player bases)
Wizou wrote back to me that he is no longer developing this tool and won't do it.

So I am willing to offer either ingame cash or real money reward for this feature being implemented.
(11-18-2017, 07:27 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 07:24 PM)Alex. Wrote: [ -> ]adoxa made a program called flcc a while back that would extract all the data from FLCompanion and output a CSV file, I think one of the options was basically a minimum profit/distance value.

Yes, I know that, but I would love to see implemented into the base of program, to help players choose trade routes that are above average.

Another, but most likely hard idea would be to implement ability to parse reputation file and select ID you are using, so the program hides non-dockable bases.

The second part you can configure yourself, since you can exclude bases of iff you don't want,. Has to be tweaked each time you want to envision another faction pov.

As for the show "routes with at least x profit", I guess it could be a nice addition to the configuration tab of fl companion.
I know that. We can even have registry files for various configurations, but having it built in as feature would be so good for people.