Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Enma Loyola needs you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aka is currently banned but doesn't want his favorite and most iconic character to gather dust while he's away so he's looking for someone to roleplay Enma Loyola while he's gone serving his time. There are also a couple of roleplay projects and stories which have sadly been put to a halt because of his ban that he would like to see continued and not completely forgotten. Shiki has also mentioned some new stories in the making as well that he'll most likely brief you in.

So he's looking at you the, the members of this roleplay community, to help him by roleplaying Loyola for him while he's gone. I am not entirely sure how he's going to pick one of you but assume contacting him on Skype or Discord should be the first step so that he can audition you for being the new Loyola.

Good luck!

For more information:
Discord: Sici#4074
That sounds like it is warping the rules. He cheated and he needs to carry the full consequences of his actions. A two month ban is really serious and then he tried to circumvent the ban. He is a cheat, a liar and a troublemaker. No doubt others knew he was doing a dirty on the game and the Admin. ,

Quote. You've been appearing in the sanction section way too often in a short period of time. Please use this 60 day break to relax and rethink your plans on the server.
I wouldn't really consider this as a ban evasion, more like carrying the torch when the torchbearer collapses, but then again, this is more for the Admins to decide - Just giving my two cents on it.
I heard someone called Enma Loyola wanted to do some wild rp with me.
That someone talked about it on skype.
That someone disappeared.
This thread is for general discussion. Sici stuffed up seriously, and acted deceitfully after the ban. Quite frankly, given that the Discord connection says Sici#4074 means he is still pulling strings behind the scenes. What message does it send the GC community if Sici can circumvent his ban?
Where is the fairness for others who were sanctioned, banned if he can do a work around?
(11-20-2017, 07:55 AM)Inquest2 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is for general discussion. Sici stuffed up seriously, and acted deceitfully after the ban. Quite frankly, given that the Discord connection says Sici#4074 means he is still pulling strings behind the scenes. What message does it send the GC community if Sici can circumvent his ban?
Where is the fairness for others who were sanctioned, banned if he can do a work around?

Sici is with The Core, banned or not. He can't log or post, sure - so he doesn't. He's got a splendind HC crew to compensate for it. In what universe does having friends equal circumventing a statutory sanction?
See, if you being upset is a personal matter, I'd say you talk to Sici yourself instead of trashing him on the forums.

Edit: Also, bare in mind that all material being posted on the forums in relation to Sici's RP or his role in HC is written exclusively by its respective authors, not by him. For that I can vouch.
He may not be posting on forums now, and his enthusiasm and dedication is noted. Never-the-less confidence in him has been undermined considerably as he did indeed post under different forum characters to cheat the system. I am not upset. Just stating you cannot be banned then try to do a work around.

Can he be trusted?

As the leader and owner of the Atlantis Manufacturing group and account, I'd like a request for that account to be unbanned and password changed since the offender (Sici) did not ask permission for the usage of that account nor do i know how said person managed to obtain login details.

After some investigation it was discovered that this ban was never actually followed and that you registered an account named YaoiKat in order to avoid it and continue interacting with the community. Due to this the original ban length of 60 days is being reinstated as of this post.
I would not advise attempting to circumvent it again. Impyness.

The account YaoiKat that became active soon after your initial ban then proceeded to join many factions you yourself were a part of. If it had been the shared ships that held both of your login information, that wouldn't have been odd, but the ships that the account mentions in threads such as rollcalls or event-signups are accessed by a machine that have the same access to your original ''personal'' characters. Sindroms

In the end, all you achieved was make it aspirin-worthy for the admins thanks to the massive abuse of VPNs and physical devices. Alley

Sici is a cheat. He should humble himself and apologise to the community when he returns. He would have been permanently banned not so long ago.

I am a teacher. I can see through the BS quicker than a hot knife through butter.
While I disapprove for this similar-to-proxy-roleplay, it is despicable what you are doing here, Inquest2.
From one teacher to another, it is psychology 101 to have a one-on-one talk with the supposed deliquent insted of pulling him through the dirt in front of the class. Have a good day.
How about we leave crucifixion to classical antiquity.