Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reaver II and III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Dev Gurus,

I hope this is the right place to be making this question.

Now the question: Would it be possible to speed up the projectile rate of the Reaver lasers to 750 m/s? That way they would be in sync with the Buckshots. If such a change would slow up the arrival of 4.85, don't bother. It can wait for the next mod.

Thank you.
I don't think we're going to get Vanilla weapons modded for convenience. >_>

(They are what they are. Next shall we make Magma Hammers and Firekisses 600 speed?)
won t happen - - they work fine - and the difference of 50 to the buckshots is rather minimal when it comes to aiming ( unless your target is flying tangential to you ) - but like all other faction guns they have been revised. - but the characteristics stayed identical.

and most major factions have two types of guns that don t really synch - in such terms - the BHG have received a really good deal with 750 / 700
' Wrote:I don't think we're going to get Vanilla weapons modded for convenience. >_>

(They are what they are. Next shall we make Magma Hammers and Firekisses 600 speed?)

Why yes, Magma Hammers and Firekisses are getting 600 speed so that the average shooters have an option that does a nonzero amount of damage. Kudos to people like you who can actually land them, I must say, I have no doubts you'll be sniping us even better in 4.85.

As for Reavers getting sync'd with Buckshots, I find it actually helps account for some of the twitchiness in the FL engine- more hits consistently and whatnot. Now, if you're an ace, then grab yourself a set based on the DPS and efficiency rather than speed, but- I think they're fine.
Quote:Why yes, Magma Hammers and Firekisses are getting 600 speed so that the average shooters have an option that does a nonzero amount of damage. Kudos to people like you who can actually land them, I must say, I have no doubts you'll be sniping us even better in 4.85.
Ha, had no idea. Cool.
Ok, message received.

Thanks.

: I always thought it was odd for the two main gun types not to be synced up. Thus the reason behind my question.