Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eternal question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was sitting with Blood Ducks on the Discord and being bored of breathing oxygen, quite annoying really, and then a question pops up:

Could you commit suicide from a self made ambush? Randomness at its best, that precedes roughness in a nasty little homophobic kind of way.

Also Jamie finds oxygen annoying as well, while Britton finds himself normal, which is not relevant and also not possible in any galaxy!
What?
I am only tired of oxygen the time I meet the bathroom with my newspaper, if you know what I mean.
This thread confuses the Backo.
This thread confuses the Nodoka, also.
* Teresa Brooks is not confused by this thread at all.

What it means is that you just got pranked
This thread confuses the Mei even though she was a part of the discussion initially.
Purple because my pigs cannot fly.

and it is not oxygen in the bathroom...
Limo is a word and I don't wanna hear about it! It has to be in the dictionary!
It doesn't have to be in the dictionary!
It has to be in the dictionary!

So another question: If you want some random pile of letters to proclaim into a word, does it have to be in the dictionary to be a word?

Also no, I do not reserve any rights for authentication of the piggies that are lurking around even if they are red or purple or green!
Why no one wanna answer my eternal question, its not like its Mongyeko Sharingan... Oh wait..
Pages: 1 2