Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A general information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Theboredbriton - Today at 21:12
You were voted against 2-1 and are now suspended from BD|, please remove any taged ships, if you have any at all.

Since I've been just voted out of BD|, I hereby make it official that I am taking any player assets I owned within that faction with me.

That means: The Hakkera Clan may not be used by the playerfaction BD| anymore. Thanks in advance, see you in space and no worries, there's no bad blood.

A Story may appear soon displaying the current situation of the clan and giving BD| the possibility to put in a Daimyo of Honshu for themselves.
Please let us know if you need any help with the story you are planning, it is, of course, regrettable that you are no longer BD| but we will continue enjoying our interaction with you on your many other characters.
Pity mate, I enjoyed your RP and company. See you out there.
oki
This seems like some kinda slimey move to me.. eh.. Then again, I've never met any BDs
Uhm, why though? You're literally one of the two Blood Dragon players that aren't cringy, the other being . I hope you stick with the NPC faction, or at least finally get to cyber with me at Trenton. ._.
(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, why though? You're literally one of the two Blood Dragon players that aren't cringy, the other being . I hope you stick with the NPC faction, or at least finally get to cyber with me at Trenton. ._.

Emperor Cao Cao Is currently the only remaining Blood Dragon from the Blood Dragons you knew. Everyone else in the faction is new and haven't had any RP with you yet. Let's do some.
I take that invitation in that case. And a large portion of fries.
(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm, why though? You're literally one of the two Blood Dragon players that aren't cringy, the other being . I hope you stick with the NPC faction, or at least finally get to cyber with me at Trenton. ._.

XD

Well, I stick with the NPC faction and will keep taking care of the Hakkera Clan, just moving it to indie and giving it a more passive role.
Also why Trenton...
(11-21-2017, 09:48 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Trenton...

Center of the Cosmos!
Pages: 1 2 3