Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Feedback - 3rd|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Feedback thread. Maintain military discipline and keep it contained.
Go on ahead and tell me what is the reason for a third Navy faction? Write-up is nice by the way.
(11-22-2017, 05:55 AM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Go on ahead and tell me what is the reason for a third Navy faction? Write-up is nice by the way.

[LN], 3rd, 5th, 6th. Although I think this is just a Spectre project for his rp stuff. At least I hope it is only that because the last thing this server needs are more LN factions if you ask me.
I don't really think we need another Navy faction around here...
Don't mind the "No need for another LN faction" comments, just do what you want and have fun with it. The writeup looks nice, so good luck (:
(11-22-2017, 08:06 AM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mind the "No need for another LN faction" comments, just do what you want and have fun with it. The writeup looks nice, so good luck (:

Agreed. Far too many people telling other people how they should play the game these days.

That said, I've encountered a fair few 3rd ships with assorted different faction ships, and have yet to not enjoy the interaction.
I'll give them this. They're not the navy stereotype... Missile spam, Gunboat spam and excessive use of CDs
Variety is always good. I say as long as the faction has a certain standard of quality, it's always welcome. Both [LN] and 5th| have their pros and cons, but the main reasons as to why new factions are good is that they break the stagnance, boost activity (mostly short-term, but still a boost!) and they offer an alternative playerbase to interact with. Yes, Spazzy's How-to-faction tutorial reminds everyone to ask themselves the question "do we need it?" but the question is asked for a different reason than the mindless "another navy faction lol".

No matter whether it aims for officialdom or not, have a fun time in Liberty. I know for fact this is not bad, as some of the names of the ships are quite well known. ;3
It is not that I am saying they shouldn’t do this but regarding the lack of use of a lot of potential on this server simply makes me think that new factions should bring new concepts, there is just more than Liberty and Liberty Navy. Anyone can do whatever they want but on a server with not so many players, should we keep promoting the same playerbase with the same playstyle over and over again? Wish you good fun, though. Smile
(11-22-2017, 09:09 AM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]It is not that I am saying they shouldn’t do this but regarding the lack of use of a lot of potential on this server simply makes me think that new factions should bring new concepts, there is just more than Liberty and Liberty Navy. Anyone can do whatever they want but on a server with not so many players, should we keep promoting the same playerbase with the same playstyle over and over again? Wish you good fun, though. Smile

I would rather see people creating what they enjoy rather than being inactive and without drive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4