Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned/Warned:Jhaime.Arthad & LNS-Blue.Ridge; baby.goose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jhaime.Arthad & LNS-Blue.Ridge have been sanctioned for:

Quote:1.2 Flaming, insulting, trolling and harassing other players
3.2 Disconnecting in space to avoid interaction. If accidental, post here as soon as possible
3.3 OOC (Out of Character) chat and behavior in Local/System Chat
3.5 Threatening with sanctions

Consequences: Jhaime.Arthad deleted, LNS-Blue.Ridge has lots its armor.

This is a game and nothing that happens in the pixel word is an excuse to rail on a player like you did. If we went for the standard punishment and removed 25 million credits for each line, we would have needed to delete all of your server assets. Instead we have spared your trader, which now resides in Bastille until you post here explaining your actions.

Baby.Goose has been warned for:

Quote:3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP

Consequences: Warned

There is a very good reason why the underlined part of this rule exists. You can say that your choice of profanity is within roleplay only for that long until players you are interacting with start feeling as though they are reading a thread on /b/ instead of playing Disco.

Since your choice of wording seems to have no actual roleplay justification for that matter and is simply the same word you commonly use in group chats, we are going to tell you that you find something more productive to do with that text limit.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
i accept the warning and if the man feel offended im sorry that he took it personnally but with his attempt at pirating. Next time then i will simply /ignore him and btw, i would like to know if his bounty on the baby.goose (and rubber.goose which his jhaime character never encountered) is legal since he pm'ed me with pride.of.kepler to know if i was the same guy.
I am good with it also
Explanation : Ok as far as I know I have distrupted the lane and pirated him as an independant pirate and did demand him 2M of credits the guy didnt comply so we did engage a fight and has started to be outragous and harrassed toward me (probably due to a bad day or the foe was pirated before) . Then I have started a bounty and it made him more angry. But the things calmed down and I have recreated chars. I did pirate him with a border worlds bomber in the ny system between the colorado jump gate and fort bush's lane we made a hot pursuit until I disconnected in texas.

This case is over for both of us, I think so, I understand and agree with the sanctions.
I am not sure what you require as it appears you deleted your Bastilled Trader.
Yup, to prove that I agree with the sanction and make an example.