Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Saying Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
It's nice to be here.
Hello! New face, returner or alt? Smile
(11-22-2017, 05:41 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! New face, returner or alt? Smile

New face, returner and alt is the best answer. Tongue
hi
Hi Shiki!

Welcome aboard. Smile
Which are the most interesting parts and regions in this game nowadays? Looking forward in joining 2-3 untypical RP-focused factions, propably exotic ones like nomads. Tipps or suggestions?
Omicrons have their moment these days thanks to recent events and the current event going on in Delta.

California may be interesting thanks to the war, but I haven't really played there in a while.

Beyond that I can't tell you much, if you really want to find people probably Liberty is a good place to go.
Welcome aboard and more AHOY!

Take a look at the rules and make yourself familiar.

Freedom awaits!
(11-22-2017, 06:10 PM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]California may be interesting thanks to the war, but I haven't really played there in a while.

Beyond that I can't tell you much, if you really want to find people probably Liberty is a good place to go.

Freedom awaits!
hello, everybody Smile
(11-22-2017, 05:51 PM)Æonian Wrote: [ -> ]Which are the most interesting parts and regions in this game nowadays? Looking forward in joining 2-3 untypical RP-focused factions, propably exotic ones like nomads. Tipps or suggestions?

Welcome to Discovery!

If you are looking to start Roleplaying as a Nomad player, i suggest for you to look here and join our chat. We have some veterans who can guide you to the right path.
https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=155776

In the mean time definitely join a trading faction, as it can give you the ropes and you can make some basic exploring while doing so.
Good Trading faction choices: Kruger, IMG, BMM, DHC

For the current time being, Omicrons have great activity due to the mining event which is currently happening there, so i'll list some most popular factions active in the Omicrons.

Nomads (K'Hara, Vagrants, Wilde) , Core (Paramilitary group focused on exploration and territorial control along with exterminating nomad menace) , The Order, Corsairs, Outcasts.

However if you are looking for more interactions and more of a neutral Roleplay, try Zoners

Also be sure to read server rules and Sirius laws, also make yourself familliar with Forums in the mean time.
I know it's much to read at once and much to comprehend, but if you do have any questions, feel free to PM me and i'll help you out Smile