Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lythrilux RP Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All personal complaints can be made to my mailbox.

Even though previously I'd start terribly written stories and never finish them, I really want to show the community that I can construct engaging arcs and create characters with depth. My GCSE A grade literacy must mean something.

NAME
PICTURE
BIOGRAPHY
STORIES
Nathan Archos
---------------------
Epsilon
Nova Hawken
---------------------
Luc LeMarshSoon™
Zoe Valentine
---------------------
Jack "Snake Eyes" McMaverickSoon™
---------------------
Cole D. Steele
---------------------

Dead/Retierd Characters:
Erik Nodtviet - Dead
George Masters and his Crew - Retired
Probably mnay others I've forgotten lmao.
you just powergamed novas revival, as i killed her, wtffffff
Nodtviet isn't dead. He can't be. As far as I know, he has been abducted by Elvis.
Well...

Is he really dead? Find out next time on Story Threads Z.
Enma Toyota was really dead once (or twice?). But that had an unexpected twist. The skeleton that infected her might have something to do with that.

You just can't kill a Toyota. Especially the Hilux. I think that Enma might be a Hilux.
Updated, keep your eyes on the airways for the stuff I do.
Hey it's my alt
Suh my dude.

So after today with Vagrants and realizing I can't RP I've decided to do a soft, yet non-impactful retcon of a bit of Archos' RP. I originally included the bible bashing as part of his overall design to challenge the stereotype of Disco characters in faction leadership. It was meant to be a dark satire of my own upbringing in a Christian family; pointing out the flaws of African Church Tribalism and Christian Capitalism, complete with fedora tipping. In the end, it played out like one of those 'Christian Moms' who tries to tell everyone how cool it is to love Jesus. Dab for Jesus.

I've reverted his design to an earlier concept instead, and one that I think will work out to be more popular (and if I'm honest, it was really apparent in my comm posts that I couldn't help myself doing this). He's a lot like Nodtviet, except Archos has actually got motivations and goals to justify what he's doing. He can be rationalized as a human being - perhaps at extremes - rather than the Core incarnate and evil caricature that Nodtviet was. Nodtviet had about as much depth as a puddle. Yeah, he was a meme etc and very easy to RP, but an utterly boring character to roleplay overall. That does not mean I won't be bringing him back in some form or another. He's still dead tho.

Anyway here's the updated blurb if people care:
Quote:A ruthless man driven by manipulated emotions and insecurity. His love for Evelyn Sharp makes him willing to do whatever it takes to bring her back, no matter how dangerous, consequential or irrational.

Also as a little tidbit of information: Archos is greek for "Master" (although I feel like Thunderer might come in here and tell me I'm wrong).

Expect some, hopefully decent, stories that will begin the start of the Omicrons shifting away from focusing on Delta all the time.