Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Battlestar Galacitca (MODELS!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, Here is a link to Battlestar Galactica Models courtesy of BattlestarGalactica.Com We already have some of them but it would be nice to add some more of them. :)
I don't get it. Why ?

We already have five models.. the only one missing is the two Cylon Basestars.. and I honestly don't see them being added, at all.
Well the ships we have got aren't very freelancerish, but their still here.

I honestly don't see why we need any more ships.

We've got alot of fighters no-one uses, they by-pass them for VHFs, we've got alot of capship choices too now so theres absolutely no need for more ships.

If you can give a reason to add them other then 'why not?' or 'cos we can' then do so.

Well, out of those 5 BSG ships, two are fighters, and 3 are the Battlestar (Why three varients were needed makes no sense, not to mention one of the 3 varients isn't even flyable without admin edit to your character.

Also, I was talking more about the freighters and whatnot, which would be a very welcome addition to FL IMO. Freighters are not something we have a whole lot of choices on.
Possibly because they never get used?

Most newbies either beg for enough money for a BS, which they either get given or they disappear. Or they're loaned/given enough for a train right at the start.

So again, why should we ask igiss to add more ships when alot of the ones we have got are never used.

I've never seen anyone using any homeworld ship other then the huggy, though I did spot once a lone taiidan bomber.

I've only ever seen two original FL freighters being used, once was a dromedary last night in Delta (was trying to kill it) and the other was a daft looking humpback with transport turrets on it at fort bush.

Thats it, in nearly a year of playing on this server those are the only frieghters I've seen.
Part of the problem with everything you said, is there is no competitionf or the Large Train, they need different versions of the heavier transports, things that have pros & Cons, as it stands now, just about all the actual transports have the same insane shields and armor. They need variation, weakness' strengths ect. But it is just my opinion.
does a armored transport count as a freghter, if so thin i fly one as my yaht
is the Battlestar 2 the one on the Bottom right?
i think the two freighters that should be added are in the top right then 1 left and top right and 1 down. The 1 down one should have 5000 cargo but should have half the sheild and half the hull of the lrg train (1000 more cargo if my maths serves me correctly) and the 1 left one should have 3000 and have bit more hull and same sheild as lrg train. Just a thought. mabey you agree with me, yes?? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :D :P :D
Hmm i agree with Wolfpack, discovery has enough of these things.
They are odd to me lol.
Pages: 1 2