Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Biariuakbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am Biariuakbar. I have only known this server for less than two weeks. My greatest achievements so far would be A.) Going an hour off course accidentaly B.) Travelling 30 minutes in a trade route just to accidentaly buy only ONE of an item instead of maximum limit.
Welcome, and may your future mishaps be many and fruitful.
hi
have fun chum
(11-27-2017, 07:44 PM)Biariuakbar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I am Biariuakbar. I have only known this server for less than two weeks. My greatest achievements so far would be A.) Going an hour off course accidentaly B.) Travelling 30 minutes in a trade route just to accidentaly buy only ONE of an item instead of maximum limit.

Ahh, these are the good old days trust me you will miss them! Soon you will know all the Routes your doing like the back of your hand.

But till then, welcome I look forward to flying around with you.

Also, what do you currently fly? Do you have any particular faction? Junker? Freelancer?
Greetings, man! Welcome to the server, i hope you will have a great time here!

If you like Trading, RP and Bretonia, give the Bretonia Merchant Navy BAF|MN- a ring-a-ding