Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good bye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can't say anything here except for the ordinary "Good bye". Had fun here, but I can't take it anymore. Consider me a cry-baby or whatever you want, I'm not going to hide anymore behind the memes and fake laughs. For now, and maybe on long term, I won't be here anymore.

, you were really nice to me, I value you like one of the best people I have ever met.

, you gave me a smile even in the darkest days I had, I always trusted you.

, when I came back from the 1month ban, you showed me a new way to exist in this community, you showed me how to PvP, you explained me everything I had to know, never change, dude.

, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met, welcoming me in IMG meant a lot to me, I had lots of good times with you.

, I am not good at describing what I felt for AFC. You did a great job. You helped me from the very beginning of my membership, and since I passed the "Virgin" rank in AFC, I had a lot of entertaining encourters. Never change, dude.

Great Kudos to every single member of ORG, AFC, and IMG. Best factions with the best players. I wish you success in your bright future.

Good bye, I hope we'll meet again in another circumstances.
k
And he'll leave deeply rooted in the thought that I hate him, hasta luego, Sharky.
see you in a week or two
See ya, Sharky.
If you feel the need to talk, you know where to find me.
Bye. I'll miss our LSF faction
Take care mate. Cya around.
Thank you guys for understanding. At least there are some people carying about other members except themselves. I hope we'll meet in other games.
(11-28-2017, 10:25 PM)Chuba Wrote: [ -> ]see you in a week or two
Gimme (MD)- pls
Pages: 1 2 3