Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Royal Edge Bar and Grill (Must be at Least Friendly to GRN to Partake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Planet New Orleans

Cheers and chatter filled the large wooden hall. Beams of wood propped up the majestic painted ceiling that was illuminated by golden chandeliers hanging underneath. The rustic, archaic furniture was complemented by Gallic motifs of art which were equally distributed throughout the hall. The smell of good food and alcohol permeated the air.

The Royal Edge est. 714 A.G.S was a favourite recreational spot for those within the Gallic Royal Navy. As well as it's meat being famed throughout the Kingdom, the Royal Edge was known to serve some of the best wine in Gallia.

You walk through the entrance.

Luc LeMarsh snuffed his cigarette before throwing it into the rubbish as he stepped through the entrance to the Royal Edge. He popped his coat collar, attempting to obscure his Gallic Junker Familia tattoo on his neck. He shuffled over towards a lone table, trying not to draw attention to himself, and sat down. He quickly scanned the room. In the corner of his eye, he could see several GRN pilots looking at him menacingly. He made sure not to make eye contact, before absorbing himself in the menu.
The Kingdom of Gallia

It's been one of these weird days for somebody who had just returned back from the trip around Sirius. For several weeks she's been having nothing to eat but tins filled up by crap which was supposed to be eatable. No wonder why she decided to visit Royal Edge Bard and Grill, supposedly the best bar and grill in the Kingdom of Gallia. The smell of grilled meat and bottles of wine displayed above the counter would back up these rumors presented by soldiers and officers on the front. However she's been careful about the appearence, not everything tasted as well as it looked like.

Taking a seat in the corner of the Royal Edge, she grabbed the menu and searched for something eatable, even though everything seemed to be better than tins of beams and meat which looked more like a gum than meal.
Sat with a small glass of wine he had recently ordered, Luc spied a woman walking into the bar. He eyed her up as she walked past him. "Mon Dieu..." he muttered under his breath, before quickly swigging down his wine and leaving his seat and glass behind. He walked over to the table to where the woman was seated, a swagger in his step. En route he almost tripped over on a bump in the carpet, but quickly corrected himself before anyone could notice.

"Ah, mademoiselle, we haven't been introduced," he said as he approached her. He leaned back on the wall next to the booth. "I am Luc LeMarsh; once the finest Privateer in Gallia, now a fellow officer much like yourself" he averted his gaze to the ceiling before taking a moment to caress his hair, carefully making sure to fix any errors. He moved his gaze back to her "Before I ask to sit with you, may I ask your name?" he grinned.
The Kingdom of Gallia

The woman was still searching through menu, looking for the awesome meal, when she noticed some random soldier approaching her. She has always been looking for details and important moves with her swift eyes, nothing special for agents after all, so his sudden trip over the bump raised her attention. With a sigh she crossed arms on her chest, patiently awaiting his arrival.

She was trully impressed by his show and every single word. Not in a good way however. A hungry, thirsty and tired woman cannot be more than a grumpy creature of doom. With an eye roll she took a deep breath. "Listen, monsieur LeMarsh." she raised her eyebrow as he was caressing his hair. "If you want you can join me, I will not however share my name as long as my goddamn stomach isn't satisfied by some meal" She answered and pointed at the chair on the opposite side of the table.
Luc smirked, before taking his seat. "You won't tell me your name until you've had something to eat? Mademoiselle, you sure do like to play games". He pulled a Menu from the centre of the table, before opening it to investigate the menu.

"I’ve heard the number 9 is exquisite" he said as he turned the menu towards her, tapping his finger on a dish that looked like Potato Gratin. "It's filling, mildly healthy and delicious".
The Kingdom of Gallia

She raised her eyebrow once again. What kind of idiot is this guy? Is he a typical man? She was able to find out almost everything about person just by a simple look. Not now however, was it because she was incredibly hungry? Thirsty? Or did she just miss old Gallia? Her home? She slowly leaned closer to LeMarsh and gave him a grumpy look. "Games?" she said silently. "I've been somewhere you will NEVER be able to exist. I had to eat just damn -FOOD- from tins, If I can even call it -FOOD- because not even the hungriest dog would eat it. There was no PLACE to rest, I was surrounded by so ma..." She stopped and took a deep breath.

Then she leaned back on her chair and carefully caressed her long brown hair. "Number 9 you said?" she asked in calm manner again, like that burst of anger haven't happend at all. "I think number 12 seems much better." she moved menu back to LeMarsh and tapped on number 12. It was a grilled chicken with vegitable and grilled potatoes. "Not healthy, filling and I won't have to eat for several hours again" She grinned and crossed arms on her chest.

Luc was taken back by her sudden outburst. "Somewhere I'd never be able to exist?" he said, blinking widely. "That does sound quite intriguing. Tell me, I'd like to hear more".

He eyed the option she tapped her finger on. "I suppose the Number 12 looks succulent... Wherever you've been, you must've gone for a long time without some proper meat". He took note of the price of the food. 15$ credits. It was moderate extortion, but he would have been used to that by now. "Whatever you want, I'm buying. It'd be a pleasure" he placed his credit card on the table.