Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SECTOR WIDE BROADCAST]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::[INCOMING SECTOR-WIDE TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED... FEED: ACTIVE]:::

[Image: CmYL0kB.png]

BREAKING NEWS
Brought to you by AP Manufacturing - fly safe with APM

The Core has seen fit to release a public statement about a recent discovery. Recently Head Guildkeeper, Nathan Archos, had discovered a mysterious locked vault within Core territory. So far, attempts to open it with both force and other means have failed.

Quote:

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Unstable Vault
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

In a patrol of [REDACTED] I have discovered an unusual stellar object. It appears to be a human installation, protected by automated sentries. Upon discovering the vault, it did not register me as a threat. Moments later, however, it began firing at me. Although the identity of the owners is a mystery, we can perhaps assume that it may be a construction of the Wild, as their movements have been spotted in the [REDACTED].

I will disclose the location of this object privately. Your orders are to march to [REDACTED] and secure it immediately for our interests. You are to eliminate any and all ships spotted in or near [REDACTED]. I am passing an order to all Arcani vessels to scour the rest of Sirius for any clues which may help us unlock it.

Gloria Aeterna.

Attachments:
  1. Vault Spotted

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildkeeper, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

The only information that we are permitted to publically release is the following:
  • The vault is located in Core territory.
  • The vault is claimed by The Core. All intruding or unauthorized third parties will be eliminated.
  • The Core believes the vault may be alien affiliated, therefore they are the best possible party to handle the control and care of the vault, as well as it's secure opening.
  • The Core is appealing to the greater sector for information regarding the vault. Those who help will be able to reap the rewards.

This concludes the news. Make sure to stay with us as TCNS brings you on top of things!

FOR GLORY! FOR OMICRONIS!

DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST

(Pain is temporary, glory is forever)