Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nathan Archos, the Core || Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nova Hawken was better.
Nodtviet did nothing wrong
To be fair, you have to be a very good roleplayer to understand The Core. The roleplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Roman politics most of the stories will go over a typical readers’ head. There’s also Archos' edgy outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from DIscovery literature, for instance. The members understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this roleplay, to realise that it's not just entertaining- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Core truly ARE idiots- of course, they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the lore in The Core’s existential catchphrase "DOLOR TRANSIT GLORIA AETERNA EST,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Athenian’s Disco epic Search and Destroy. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Lythrilux's genius wit unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Core tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that their vocabulary is within 5 words of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?
(11-30-2017, 06:41 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]And yes, by the way, i DO have a Core tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that their vocabulary is within 5 words of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Right Click To Role Play

Do I make the cut?
are you a lady?
No :c but it was worth a shot. I like tattoos.
Nathan Archos

Nachos. You are playing a Nacho.
CRUNCH
Pages: 1 2