Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Chronic Shenanigans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heyho. I'll be posting some of my masterpieces in this thread from time to time and also uploading my old stuff. Mostly it'll be blank modeles and sound effects.

Kingfisher X-Wing'ifyied

Nomad Assassin Remake

A Crayterian Carrier with Battlestar Docks

Yet another version of Battlestar

An old idea of a battlecruiser with a forward gun

The Inquisitor

How Wight should look

A crossover between a Dagger and Star Conflict's Phobos, my favorite Fighter, which just happens to be a redesigned dagger.
=== Soundpack section ====

Every archive contains a manual on how to install a soundpack. Those parts of the pack are completely safe for your Multiplayer experience, since they contain from zero to none .ini changes.

Medium Cap explosion - download link, video demo

Heavy Cap Explosions - download link, video demo

Various Explosion SFXs - download link

Nomad Chaos Turret, Hellbore Turret and Capital Turret firesounds - download link

Nomad Turrets - download link

Arsenal (Complete mixture of all) - Here

Music - Here

Tyler1 SMG Corona SFX - May god save your soul
Soundpack - updated
This page really slowed up my internet.

(01-08-2015, 02:07 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]I can't turn off the autoloading as MyBB isn't a supported forum by P3D, so use this with care. (like only 1 per page)

Would you consider putting them in spoilers or linking them instead?
Sure
- Arsenal Updated
- Various Explosion SFXs updated
- Nomad Fighter model updated
- Heavy Cap Explosions updated
- Arsenal updated
THAT CRAYTER CARRIER LMAO
Arsenal:
- Capital turret sounds rearranged according to the recent update (some are awaiting the fix)
- Added "Corona" Cannon SFX
- Added "Breaker" Turret SFX
- Ion Blaster SFX reworked
- Nomad Pulse Beam SFX reworked (still awaiting for the impacts to be enabled)
- tachyon_5 reworked
- EMP turret SFX reworked
- Soundpack section: YouTube videos were turned into links and assigned to their appropriate archives.
- Added Music. Check this for download link. Warning - music files have a relatively high quality and they take megabytes of your memory. I'll make discount copies soon™
Next you will find a list of changes and links to compositions that were used. Note that most of compositions were cropped to fit into the game.
Pages: 1 2