Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Crew of Cromm Cruach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Message*
*Format: Textual*
*Encyption: Internal*
*Sender: Captain Kiara Mistry*
*Recipients: Cromm Cruach Crew, Campbell, Captains*

I will keep this short and sweet.

The word is out that the Gauls are preparing to attack New London in force. Though the news has not reached me from any official sources, it is clear that a massive evacuation of New London is underway, and the Baffers are gathering everything they can for what I reckon will be a last stand.

In other words, this is it.

We already play a part in this war, and you have made me and Campbell proud with your efforts to disrupt the Gallic economy and to bloody those who trade with them, but it is now our job to make sure that our efforts are not wasted.

I know that many, if not most of you took the Letter of Marque for reasons other than patriotism, myself included, but let's face it. Bretonia has been good to us, and should Bretonia fall we will find ourselves crushed under a Gallic jackboot, on the run and with fewer and fewer places to hide as their war machine advances.

Therefore, as captain of Cromm Cruach, I am asking, not ordering, all those willing to fight when the storm hits to do so. Make your way to the borderlands between Bretonia and the Taus. Continue harassing shipping in the area and destroy as much of their Naval resources and manpower as you can get away with. When this Gallic attack comes, strike hard and fast at their weakest points. Take the wind from their sails so that the Baffers might stand a fighting chance, and show them what it is to be a crew that belongs to the QCP.

The situation is chaotic, but we are Cromm Cruach, and we thrive in chaos.

Captain Mistry out.

*End of Message*
Would be honored to fight by your side and alongside the Bundschuh against the French invasion.

Cpt. Cormac, HMS-Occam.Razor
---=== Incoming Transmission ===---

ID: Quartermaster Amos Burton

Good to hear from you Captain! I've heard some rumors while I was patrolling the Gallic borderworlds about the Gauls planning an attack on New London system but didn't think they were true. I will keep hitting their transports along their border but when the time comes I'll head back in defence of Bretonia. Captain you can count on me when the hell will set loose.

Burton out!

---=== Transmission Terminated ===---
Opening Communications
Sender: Lord Privateer Campbell
Encryption: Bite Yer Ear Aff

Aye aye laddies and lasses!

This is Campbell.
Am affa happy that things are in check during my 'absence'. Yer doing my proud Miss Mistry!
I will however intervene and request that some of the lads be sent to me.
We need to keep a presence in the Taus to ensure those froggie buggers don't catch on!
Myself and whoever joins ma will carry on with operations as normal.
Am wanting the Captains to stay in Leeds and Edinburgh to make sure our strike force is ready to slow the Gaulish fleet.

One a side note tae that! Am no wanting word fae any First Mates or Captains that some wee buggers have decided to grow a pair of balls and engage the snails in a pitched battle, yeh hear?!
We stick to what we know best, Guerilla Warfare. Hit the stragglers and the slow, hit em hard and fast! Just like you would with the ladies!

Remember lads! If Bretonia falls then we have no safe haven! Many of us, myself included, may not be the biggest fans of the Baffies or the Police but for once its in our interest to help them out!
Plus, who knows what goodies are aboard those ships *smiles and laughs*

Campbell

Communications Closed