Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old Player Returning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there folks!

Old USI player returning from 2013!

I'm sure a lot of things have changed and I hope to see some old names pop up as I get comfortable again.

Some of you old-timers might remember me as Clackamas (Dexter).

Looking forward to getting back into the groove of things!

~X-blade
Welcome back. Were you ever Washbourne from USI?
Welcome back! first piece of advice is to go Here. Its nice to see more people returning to us c:
(12-04-2017, 06:26 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. Were you ever Washbourne from USI?

Hoban Washburn? Nah I'm not him but I know who he is. He was a great player and a definite asset to the player group.
(12-04-2017, 06:27 PM)The Sovereign Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! first piece of advice is to go Here. Its nice to see more people returning to us c:

Thank you! I'm very happy to be back and the installation; thanks to the tips on the forum, was quick an painless.
Hello there! Always great to see players returning. I think you'll find that [*USI*] is still around, and we'd be more than happy to have you with us. There's always more shipping to be done, and credits to be made Wink If you're keen, have a look through our recruitment thread, or feel free to PM me or the faction account.
wb
I think I was in [*USI*] at the time, Oh the good times...
Welcome back, mate! Hope you have a lot of fun here again! Think about joining the Bretonia Merchant Navy, we could always use some good guys!
Eyyyyyyyyy welcome back! Its always good to see oldtimers peeking from the corner to see how stuff Rolling, they bring goodness with them usually. Have fun while being around and holler me if you need answers to any questions regarding Tau and IW regions Smile
Pages: 1 2