Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |=DSS=| Officialdom request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: DZL5AqT.png]

Deep Space Solutions

Elysium Station
SUBJECT: Officialdom feedback
TO: Dear Sirians

Vespucci, Independant Space

Greetings
I wold just like to ask politely. Please send objective feedback and not opinions based on personal grudges. We are gonna be a very interesting faction to RP with. Thank you very much for understanding and thank you for your support

Sincerely,
President
Dan Gunsmithr

>based on personal grudges
Actually, any feedback is based on it and ignoring it isn't the best way to deal with it. Anyway, I don't care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(12-05-2017, 01:17 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have intentions to shape DSE as NPC faction should you become official?
Honestly, I like you trying to become official. +1 for that.

However, there are some holes you need to cover first:

1) Your grammar should be improved. I'm not an english saint either, but you make the very same mistakes over and over double checking a post would be a great idea.

2) You say you are going to make great RP interactions. I wouldn't count on that. If you promise something you have to keep your word. But at your standarts, the RP you do is...medium to low (again, I'm not saint either). Few of your members actually RP, and the leader has rather distasteful sense of control (Tip to Leader: Try to refrain your angery emotions). You should start with RP about building those cloaks you claim you build.

My feedback is NOT meant to be an insult. Its meant to show your flaws that need fixing.

Good luck.
(12-06-2017, 12:52 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2017, 01:17 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have intentions to shape DSE as NPC faction should you become official?

Negative, we shall form an inedependant faction path. We reside in Independant system and we shall base our RP according to prior experiance of separating from DSE. But its a long RP road ahead of us my friend, we shall strive to learn from other successful factions Wink
Thanx for the support
In that case I see a problem, as you are using DSE ID to reap major benefits in ship sizes and mining bonuses without representing DSE's NPC faction.
(12-06-2017, 08:59 PM)Deep Space Solutions Wrote: [ -> ]

Negative, we shall form an inedependant faction path. We reside in Independant system and we shall base our RP according to prior experiance of separating from DSE. But its a long RP road ahead of us my friend, we shall strive to learn from other successful factions Wink
Thanx for the support

So you want to make an independent faction out of a DSE ID? Dude...that has no logic at all.
(12-06-2017, 09:25 PM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanx for the support

So you want to make an independent faction out of a DSE ID? Dude...that has no logic at all.

I would suggest using an FL ID

Also based on the behavior of your members in the past I strongly suggest you review your membership within your faction.
(12-06-2017, 10:40 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017, 09:25 PM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanx for the support

I would suggest using an FL ID

Also based on the behavior of your members in the past I strongly suggest you review your membership within your faction.

+1 to this fella. Listen to what he says.
good luck Team !! .... ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6