Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Concluded] [Event] A Spark to Ignite the Flame | BD vs. KNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A Spark to Ignite the Flame

With the Nesho'en clan awoken once again and looking to regain its former reputation, the Tail of the Dragon has devised a plan to make their grand appearance utilizing the Bloodhounds of Mount Shirouma. Numerous clan Claw's have been sent out to scout around the area of Planet Tomoika, intentionally making mistakes in doing so and showing glimpses of their presence to the local Naval patrols in order to draw attention.

Once the volume of Naval ships appearing in the area has safely increased, a wing of Bloodhounds lead by the Ravenous Hound himself will be sent to descend onto the planet in order to make an attempt at striking down as many Naval vessels as possible for the purpose of sending a message to Kusari that the Nesho'en are still alive, kicking, and more than just your ordinary Blood Dragon threat.

During the initial strike, any passing Blood Dragon vessels would be alerted by the Hounds before their atmospheric entry to whats about to happen down there, in case they feel brave enough to join the daring attack.

ooRP Information

Just your average PvP event looking to boost some activity around Kusari and a way for the n~} to make their first appearance in-game. Limited to snubs only, excluding Super Heavy Fighters and Light Fighters as I don't want any easy targets or suicide incentives. The event will take place at 18:00 server time on the 9th of December in the Tomoika atmosphere. If both the BD and KNF slots are filled, about two days prior to the event more slots will be added. Uncertain slots mean that even if all the slots are full people can register afterwards as replacements in case they aren't able to come. If there are not enough people on the KNF side we will have some of our players switch sides to keep it balanced. Official [KNF] takes slot priority.

Fighter Slots

Kusari Naval Forces
1. An [KNF]
2. An [KNF]
3. An [KNF] (Uncertain, Replaced by: // )
4. Serpent-7 (Uncertain, Replaced by: Vakizashi )
5. Wakanojo.Munehiko
6. An [KNF]

Blood Dragons:
1. n~}Ravenous.Hound
2. n~}Tailed.Hound but its not him.
3. n~}Hollow.Hound
4. n~}Blood.Hound (Uncertain, Replaced by: BD|Momoshiki.Otsutsuki )
5. n~}Loyal.Hound-1 (Uncertain, Replaced by: // )
Will be there, most likely on a [KNF], or with a BD if there is enough [KNF] people registering.
Make I do not have KNF ship therefore I would like to be on the BD side if there's any room for me.

BD|Momoshiki.Otsutsuki
[KNF]. Alternatively a BD indie.
Names to come.
I'll try to be there on [KNF]Sk.Ritsuko.Hitoshi

Hopefullyyyy
Added you peeps.

(12-06-2017, 12:05 AM)Cybertron Wrote: [ -> ]Make I do not have KNF ship therefore I would like to be on the BD side if there's any room for me.

BD|Momoshiki.Otsutsuki

If one of the uncertain people are unable to come you'll be put in.
Serpent-7 might be able to join the fray assuming it's pilot is not in a hospital after 8th of December for alcohol poisoning and liver failure/cirrhosis. Will report my status on the 9th, over.

EDIT: Silly me, forgot to mention side - KNF, obviously, OVER!
Wakanojo.Munehiko, KNF VHF.
Added you folks.

All the slots are now full, if no one unregisters by Friday morning two extra slots will be opened up for both sides.

With that being said, please do make sure to post if you think you most likely wont be able to make it to the event at least a day before it so I have the time to balance things out and so that other people can have time to register with the freed up slot.
Add me for replacement on KNF side.

Vakizashi, KNF VHF.

edit: Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4