Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I am checking in, been quite a while since I last checked anything that had to do with Discovery, but I was suddenly wanted to play Freelancer again.

So, I doubt people remember me, but wanted to check on what things have changed in the last few years?

And if there are anyone left from the old days?

Toodlies
Hiya there!

I think i kind of remember you around the Forums and such.

Alot has been changed, so i suggest you get a goooood loooong read on the Communication Channel subforum along with Sirius news broadcasts, and server events to get a grip on it.

And from the old days? I'm here!
Heyo
And yeah, I think I am going to have to spend a day or so reading everything in.. Everywhere, to get back into it sort of, heh.

What about the mod itself? Anything extraordinary to come from, what I can expect, numeral updates?
(12-06-2017, 12:43 PM)Serpentis Wrote: [ -> ]Heyo
And yeah, I think I am going to have to spend a day or so reading everything in.. Everywhere, to get back into it sort of, heh.

What about the mod itself? Anything extraordinary to come from, what I can expect, numeral updates?

Most recent awesome thing what got updated, are Nomad Mk2 ships, with brand new textures and such, now they look shinier than ever Tongue

Wilde bombarded Sigma-13 gate and Fulda border station, posing as GMG. GMG and Rheinwehr back in war Smile

Gallia invaded Liberty, Bretonia

Some bugfixing will be done here and there.
Oooh shiny Nomad ships! Ashame I never really got into that RP ^^

Oooh, so, the war is still on then? That's nice to hear.
Hi there! I do remember seeing you around quite a bit a while back, so, well... welcome back, and enjoy your stay! Big Grin
I'm sadly not from the old days, but welcome back anyways! It's always nice to have some people returning. Smile
Sup Serpentist, I remember you....

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=151935

This link may help you get started back up quickly, with out allot of grinding. If you need a loan for a 5ker to get some trading done and build up some cash quickly, PM me and I would be happy to spot you the credits.

Cheers, welcome back and I hope you have fun.
Thank you! And thank you ranger, that will absolutely be of help!
hiii
Pages: 1 2 3