Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: There is only one way to go...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Up!
That's some sixth fleet quality content!
(12-07-2017, 09:19 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]That's some sixth fleet quality content!

Rude
Up!
This is insolence. I had a higher opinion of the local community. Now you are in my eyes fell below the plinth.

If it seemed insulting to someone, then complain to my Do not affect the faction. It is more dear to me.
Up!

Wait...what is up?
(12-07-2017, 11:28 AM)6th Liberty Navy Fleet Wrote: [ -> ]This is insolence. I had a higher opinion of the local community. Now you are in my eyes fell below the plinth.

If it seemed insulting to someone, then complain to my Do not affect the faction. It is more dear to me.

You were told that it is highly annoying and unnecessary but you obviously ignored such feedback.
(12-07-2017, 11:56 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 11:28 AM)6th Liberty Navy Fleet Wrote: [ -> ]This is insolence. I had a higher opinion of the local community. Now you are in my eyes fell below the plinth.

You were told that it is highly annoying and unnecessary but you obviously ignored such feedback.

In what sense?

Simply I will explain: I never laugh at other people (as well as over their mistakes). If I'm joking, then over something about the whole community.
I only ever go up if i am avoiding pirates or smuggling.
Lets make systems weird and make trade lanes and entities no longer lay on a single plain! Big Grin

ecks dee
[Image: Face-down-ass-up-meme.jpg]