Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: {AFC} | From: Stefan Pomerov ~ The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118a.png][Image: 2.png]

Darlings!
And good tidings to each of you!

I know that I might be bringing this up a bit early
But, we're nearing the mark. And today is the day for what I made a request of your services.
But I myself must make haste on this because I have other pending business that I must focus my attention to

Very Respectfully,
Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

Location...Unknown...Encryption...High...

Mr. Stefan Pomerov,
I do hope your days treat you well.
We do apologize for the delay of the request. We have been having some trouble with our internal systems and have made little progress in our promise. Rest assured we have not forgotten about you and are still attempting to complete the request. However I also understand the need to move on due to pressing business and if you decide that we have failed in our agreement your deposit will be returned to an account of your choice. We uphold our business practice in high regards and do not wish to cause you problems.

Very Respectfully,
Hyun Shik
the Archangels Fighting Club

End

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Stefan.Pomerov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 118b.png][Image: 2.png]

Hyun Shik,

I'll make you a better deal;
When I made the deposit I mentioned to split if among your members.
I'll let you and your members keep that.
In exchange, I would like for us to work on some future endeavors. While as of right now, as you know, I have something going on, but rest assured; I find joy in helping friends and family feel whole and safe.
When I contacted AFC, Myself and my family was being threatened, and not safe.

So, I asked (I hope this it mutual) my friends for some help. And I understand that you couldn't help me and my family out this time.
And that's okay.

I'll leave the current deal on the table. But this time around with out a time restriction.
One thing is for certain, I shouldn't be asking friends to risk their family when I'm trying to help out mine. That's wrong.
Keep the Deposit, and get with us when you can.

I'll keep my end of the deal when that happens.

With care,
Stefan Pomerov
The Lane Hackers

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
(12-08-2017, 04:16 PM)Devastator Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

Location...Unknown...Encryption...High...

Mr. Stefan Pomerov,
I appreciate your patience with us. We understand that your family is in danger and will move the urgency of the request you have made. Much like you we wish to see our friends prosper. We appreciate your understanding.

Very Respectfully,
Hyun Shik
the Archangels Fighting Club

End