Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WTB| Signature and new Comm animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need something, independent with a negative view of nomads in my signature to include my Osiris shjoting it, you can use my current one for an example, and I would like a new transmission animation for my coms and such

400mil is up for grabs to the person who can present the best work.
I'll give it a go, will get back to you with something
for the signature and comm I would like my trademark "Peace Through Power" in it.

Thanks Serpentis, good luck
[Image: lkyQia1.png]

Signature, just wanted to check if it's something like you wanted or not?

Edit: Just noticed that your osiris was Liberty, soooo altering the logo!

Edit2: Changed

Edit3: Transmission thingys done

[Image: tBGo4As.gif]
[Image: bnAxSR2.gif]
I should have clarified independent in my original post, I will be leaving Liberty and I didn't need my current comm and signature due to the fact that it has liberty all over it!

Edit: is that smoke stacks on the Osiris, or missles? kinda confused with that haha
(12-09-2017, 09:35 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]I should have clarified independent in my original post, I will be leaving Liberty and I didn't need my current comm and signature due to the fact that it has liberty all over it!

Ahaa, it's an easy fix!

But do you like the general feel of the sig/tranmission bars?
The 400 mil presentation isn't over, so you have time to correct it, look forward to seeing it done.

Any other contenders can post their submissions here, should there be anymore.
(12-09-2017, 09:36 PM)Serpentis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2017, 09:35 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]I should have clarified independent in my original post, I will be leaving Liberty and I didn't need my current comm and signature due to the fact that it has liberty all over it!

Ahaa, it's an easy fix!

But do you like the general feel of the sig/tranmission bars?

The General Feel is nice, I really like the transmission bar, however I feel the artwork on the signature could be a tad better, I know the one I have currently is hard to match up to, considering it was done by egios.

Edit: I need to give you a picture of my character, the Armor thing was a phase I went through
Righto, remaking the renders and such of the sig tomorrow ^^

[Image: Xl47sDx.gif]

Fixed Transmission bar
(12-09-2017, 10:01 PM)Serpentis Wrote: [ -> ]Righto, remaking the renders and such of the sig tomorrow ^^

[Image: Xl47sDx.gif]

Fixed Transmission bar

I feel like their is to much scrambling numbers. Don't want to look like a Lane hacker!
Pages: 1 2