Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So what would YOU like to see more of from Wild factions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ITT.

Asking for a friend.
Non-PvP RP, both with human players and Vagrants.
Less posts that literally are only to show off blues.
More posts that tell about individual infected characters that aren't the generic Frank.
More Scorpion hitbox.
The Scorpion is being addressed afaik.
I would really like that the mechanics of Wild in general would be fixed, as the current version now is that you either fly tagless incognito without representing the faction or be a PvP magnet that everyone will shoot at 9.9k range - there's no middle ground.

There's so many solutions for this but it would either require FLHook development or rules/dual ID exceptions.
I'd like them to change their name to something other than Wild or Wilde. I doesn't make a lot of sense for them to be called that, and the name seems to stem from one guy's idea in an era when there were Klingons, Cylons, and Phantoms in discovery.

I'd like to see less ***this sort of RP*** and more articulate and thought-provoking RP about the nomad and the human condition.

Generally from nomads, I'd like to see less RP that's like "I'm so superior to you, human, and you're so totally inferior to me (laughs), and oh my god do I feel so much better than lowly humans." It's kind of silly.

I must admit I havent met a nomad and wild in a long time though, so don't know if they're still like that atm.
Log more with the intention to gather information, manipulate people, maybe even infect potential recruits.
Fly without any nomad equipment except their own ID ofc, hybrid guns can be explained as "advanced adapteds", and obviously not complain "how do u kno im a wild!!!?!?!?!?!?!?" when they have obvious nomad/hybrid infected on their ship.
I'd love to see less mindless PvPing around. Blue messages in message dumps should be reserved for what dumps are good for - flushing down the toilet.

Cause chaos with the least possible PvP.
More interesting RP that encourages people to search for you guys. When I wanted to be in Wilde. I literally shadowlogged them for RP because I just loved it. Nowadays I just see them pewing in Delta like any other faction could do. If a faction wants to be so special that it basically closes its recruitment only for the best of the best (Looking at ), then please try to be special as well.

About Aoi, I would like to see less obvious "We are infected" RP than the other times I've been interacting with you guys. I proposed to help with RP but got denied 2 times.
Disco can't provide what Wilde should really do. They can't hide in human bodies and ships, as our wonder-scanners now see them as infected. Not to mention seeing them and everybody else clearly on game's player list, but this thread is not about that.

I'd give Wilde totally new role: taking care about battles turn to massacres.

I imagine Nomads wouldn't waste captured human ships, if they can put infected people in. That people would be able to use neural nets. They would know about battles in far away systems and could come to make sure more people would die. They'd fight for weaker side and make sure heavy losses would be on both sides. After battle they would be allowed to finish survivors.

How to make right ID and IFF for that? I have no idea.
I would like to see more RP over the PvP. I remember this time, back in like 2010 or 2009 when I was in [RM], I had a really nice encounter in NB. I was a feldwebel, and met a wild that started to RP as a officer of the [RM]. It was a nice and long RP, where we ended up him convincing my wing that I was the infected one, and they took me down and RP to arrest me. We got jokes about the "infected feldwebel" in RM chat for weeks. It was a really fun and nice RP. We wrote for like a hour before the wilde ship started shooting at me.
As for the ID, just make the ID's OORP and the IFF inRP. Make the ID as guidelines, so other players know what they can do with the ID and IFF. This way, many things can be avoided. Especially the Das Wilde ID and no IFF or BDM or RM IFF. Always thought IFF should be the one inRP, does not make much sense for someone to be able to scan someone's ship and see what faction the said person was in. There is no sci fi movie or show that has ID's, only IFF's, or transponder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4