Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: And... someone else to not care about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am back to disco as well! Been 2 years. This is my second time coming back.

I remember how fun 2015 was! I was serving the 81st| LNS strike group. Some of you kight know me. I remember a good old friend LNS-Retribution. Funny story i sill have comms from January 2015 till now. A bit cringy to look at from time to time. Smile

I remember before the new model of the atlantis, there were a lot of gatherings in Ney York with the old Atlantis model. 2013 was also very fun!

-miner.alex
81st|LNS-alex
Hi, welcome back!

Feel free to ask any questions in shoutbox, it's a lot of catching up to do. Smile
I dont know you but welcome back anyways. Make yourself at home and dont forget to check the rules as they might uave changed over time. You may also find it useful to cueck this thread if it applies to you. Enjoy your slavery and kick some moody engines!
Welcome back! It's always nice to see people returning - currently pretty many. How did you find back? Did someone mention discovery during breakfast?
Thanks everyone!

(12-09-2017, 11:15 PM)Ramke Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, welcome back!

Feel free to ask any questions in shoutbox, it's a lot of catching up to do. Smile

I will make sure. Thanks!

(12-09-2017, 11:20 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know you but welcome back anyways. Make yourself at home and dont forget to check the rules as they might uave changed over time. You may also find it useful to cueck this thread if it applies to you. Enjoy your slavery and kick some moody engines!

Heh. Thanks! I already did the sign up package! I am glad it is an option now as well!

(12-09-2017, 11:27 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! It's always nice to see people returning - currently pretty many. How did you find back? Did someone mention discovery during breakfast?

Was going through my skype and saw a couple of old groups. Decided to go on youtube to look for some freelancer videos and... well got the feeling of "really need to get back sometimes soon".