Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Mieko "Honya" Iekahara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Mieko "Honya" Iekahara
Your desired callsign: Yorha
Age: Compile Date: 02/11/820 AS (4 years, 9 months old) / Artificial Neural Network at age equivalent to 21 years old.
Origin: Freeport 11, Omicron Delta
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Tactical Analysis, SIGINT (Signals Intelligence), HUMINT (Human (Intrapersonal) Intelligence), ELINT (Electronic Intelligence), PSYWAR (Psychological Warfare), CYBINT (Cyber Intelligence), CYBWAR (Cyber Warfare), Smuggling
Vessel(s): -Yorha-
Past Contact with Auxesia: I have fought alongside Auxesia in engagements in Omicron Delta while Onboard the Konpaku, Aigaion and ZDV Rathgrith. Furthermore, I have been invited aboard the Andraste by Keeper Leviathan as part of a Diplomatic Envoy.
Why do you wish to help us?: After discussing the purpose of Auxesia and other things with Keeper Leviathan, I wish to, until I see fit to join Auxesia - act covertly as a Affiliate. This organization embodies the beliefs that I hold, and I wish to aid it as much as I can.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Approved.

I've been hearing good things about you within our society, I'm quite intrigued. Perhaps we'll get the opportunity to talk one day, hopefully.

Let us hope our cooperation bares fruit.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

[Image: sD7YI3K.gif]
Origin: NEW LONDON, BRETONIAN SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: "Yorha"| EXCEPTION @ 4x192AC5FE - CLIENT_RETURNED_BAD_METADATA
Recipients: KEEPER REVENANT; KEEPER LEVIATHAN; AUXESIA INNER PHALANX | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Audio
Subject: NONE

To those who recieve this message,

I thank you for accepting my application. Hopefully as time goes on I can prove my worthiness to you. Although not listed, I am able to assist in espionage as well, and have already been given a tasking relating to similar duties by Keeper Leviathan. I shall see to it that this tasking is completed, as to effectively aid in Auxesia's aims. If you have any other duties for me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yorha

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin: BARRIER GATE, CORONADO SYSTEM, BORDERWORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: KEEPER REVENANT; KEEPER LEVIATHAN; AUXESIA INNER PHALANX | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE
Subject: NONE

To those who recieve this message,

I have completed registered tasking "CARGO SHIPMENT #1" as fragged. All materiel is on Barrier Gate Station, Storage block Zeta Seven, for Venator Stacker to obtain.

Deliveries were made on the Frederic d'Erlanger in two sets of two runs, carrying 5000 units of each item.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Glory to Auxesia.

Yorha
ATTACHMENTS:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin: CAPITAL SHIP ABDICANT SERAPHINE, INVERNESS, BORDERWORLDS SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Subject: Cultists

Keeper Leviathan and Members of the Inner Phalanx.

I come bearing a report pertaining a Cultist attack that just now ceased in Omega-3.

A Cultist Bustard bearing Hull Designation VS-0074 was reported on station around 1100Z by local authorities. CV-Rathgrith.II was deployed immediately to the scene to engage in CIWS and anti-snub operations. Although we sustained heavy damage, I can report the following information back to the Inner Phalanx.
  • The Vessel VS-0074's flight path was originating from within the Graham Ice Field, only to leave it towards Planet Sprague and ascend above the plane to clear the area to fire Nightmare VLS Torpedo salvos at allied capitals - It had been firing since we arrived on station at 1111Z, however, with varying success, due to debris in the field.
  • Rathgrith II provided CIWS (Close In Weapon Systems) support against incoming Torpedoes, as well as Anti-snub support.
  • The vessel utilized various technologies, including its' infamous Nightmares, as well as deploying Eagle-class snubs and Corvo-class Gunboats to engage allied elements.
  • Half way through the battle, VS-0074 faded from radar for an extensive period, only to be supplanted by a doppleganger, callsign Blue Kappa, a Bustard-class Capital ship with High-yield beam energy weapons and Moderate Yield Torpedoes. Numerous snubcraft and even capitals, the Rathgrith II included, were destroyed and severely damaged by this vessel. As a result of our combat ineffectiveness, we fell back to provide tactical intelligence to allied forces.
  • Whilst we engaged Blue Kappa, VS-0074 returned as a pop-up contact and resumed engagement. We then shifted to CIWS support again, defeating Nightmare torpedoes launched by VS-0074. Blue Kappa remained on station.
  • VS-0074 was defeated at ROLEX +0046 (1146Z) from beginning of the operation. Items that survived the ship's destruction were collected by a ship going by the callsign "His.Six.Hoofs", however, other items may have been collected by other parties. The Rathgrith was not in effective range to tractor in these items, as it was danger close to vessel Blue Kappa.
  • Blue Kappa showed signs of a Experimental low-yield and High-refresh rate shield bubble generation system, as it proved quite the annoyance for allied ships. We remained on station to provide Tactical support and intelligence.
  • At ROLEX +0105 (1205Z) from beginning of the operation, Bustard-class vessel Blue Kappa was confirmed No factor as a result of superstructure failure from extensive hull damage leading to catastrophic reactor meltdown. At this point, Rathgrith II had completed tasking and returned to Home Plate in Inverness.

I Hope this proves useful to you.

Glory to Auxesia.

Yorha
ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: xRbFO7p.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Formalities

____

Affiliate Yorha,

I thank you for the information you've provided. The vessel you've listed that collected the material is one I'm familiar with and had worked with a long time ago. I'm certain he'll rear his head again, sooner or later.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED