Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back in action!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been 6 odd years I think since I last joined the Discovery server after playing a whole year. I highly doubt anyone remembers me, but if you remember Faemon (an admin back in the days) youll know roughly when I'm talking about. As a kid I loved the campaign which made me fall into deep liking of the game. Now, being able to play on the server again in a growing friendly community makes me happier. I hope to help others in the game and reach that goal of getting the warp drive back on my cargo ship Wink . See you all out in space
Hey there! Always great to see returning players, and if you need a hand starting out again, you can look into the Veteran Package, highlighted up top in green, although you may need to verify your old account or something to get it. If you need any help or have questions, ask away on the Forums, the Shoutbox, or join the Discord chat, linked here (along other faction-specific ones) https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=153729

Quote:As a kid I loved the campaign which made me fall into deep liking of the game.

Same here Big Grin it's always been one of my favorite games to play, ever since I watched my dad play back when I was a kid
Did you used to play on the Archys server? or the Australian one.
Sorry but I have no idea. it was some time ago. I teamed up with 'Billios' and his friend and we built in one of the Omicron sectors in a green cloud with tuns of rocks so it was hard for big ships to get through which is why we used our hyperdrives to get to our base. Not much else I can say about exactly what server was up and running or who else I knew... Edit: on that note, I'm not sure if it was an Aus server but I am Australian